12

🚗
———

Haneul grinned, enjoying the feeling of driving again. The car's cool interior and smoothness was something she had missed dearly.

"Finally we have been reunited." She sighed as she ran her hand across the wheel. "I've missed you babe." She turns up the music as she brings the window down, letting the cool night air comb through her hair as she drove, not exactly sure where she wanted to go. No where was where she wanted to be. But that's not the way things worked. She connected her phone to bluetooth, giving her roommate a call.

"Hey Han." Sara's tired voice booms throughout the car.

"I'm not disturbing you am I?" Haneul asked, not actually sure what time it is in Australia.

"No it's fine, my parents just haven't given me a break since I've gotten back. I'm just a bit knackered. But I'm always up for a chat." Sara replied.

"I was just wondering when you were gonna get back."

"Ah, not for another month probably, my classes don't start again till next year." She explained.

"Oh thats okay then, try not to have too much fun without me!!" Haneul exclaimed, trying her best not to sound disappointed. "Will you be spending Christmas there?"

"Yeah, my parents were complaining that I haven't spent Christmas with them for like two years. I'm sure you and Yoonbin will be alright without me, I'll miss you guys a lot though." Sara said softly.

"You'll miss out on my cookies though. But we'll make sure to save your presents for when you get back." Jaein said, sounding as enthusiastic as she can. "You should sleep, I'll call you again soon."

"Have a good night Han. I miss you."

"Miss you too." Haneul said before hanging up, her face falling. She might have to drag Yoonbin to stay with her. She's spent years studying about human psychology yet she isn't able to get rid of her issue despite understanding exactly what's wrong. It's just her thoughts constantly ruining her life, not being able to brush them off.

She made it to her flat, parking her car in front of it, she realised how odd it looked that such an expensive looking car was sitting in front of this mediocre student flat. She stepped into the house, looking around the place, not exactly sure what she was looking for. Everything felt so still, as if she was ruining the unmoving atmosphere. But the part that haunted her the most was the defending silence which echoed throughout the house.
She walked into her room, placing the duffle bag on the bed as she pulled out her Debussy cd's, placing one in her cd player before laying onto her bed, letting the sound of the piano fill the silence, block out the voice in her head. She closed her eyes, letting herself drift off to sleep.

🎶
———

"Haneul seems like a nice girl." Ten said as he stretched. Winwin couldn't help but roll his eyes at the mention of her name. He was sick of hearing it. "I'm guessing you don't think the same." Ten gave him a smirk. He looked like he knew something, but Winwin is well aware he's only doing that to throw him off.

"I'm just not very good with new people." He excused as he twists his back, making sure to loosen up his muscles.

"You act like you know her well." Ten commented as the others slowly trickle their way into the room.

"We've met up a few times by accident." He said quietly, making sure the others don't overhear their conversation. "So I have my own judgement of her." Ten furrowed his brows at him as Winwin continued to stretch his legs.