13

happy lucas day^^

📖
———

Endlessly typing up notes onto her laptop, Haneul tried her best to keep up with Professor Lee's quick pace. She wasn't struggling alone, everyone else in her class frantically clicking at their keyboards, evident looks of stress plastered on each one of their faces. She had her phone on record so that she could listen to it again later, but everyone knows there's no way they could simply study off a recording of Professor Lee's lectures. Keeping her focus between her professor and the screen, an email notification popped up on the side. Haneul simply ignored it, knowing there's no way she can afford getting distracted. As she continued another popped up, making Haneul regret not turning them off. She took a glance at the notification in annoyance, reading what it had to say.

CEO Bang Seori

Hey Haneul!
Hope you're having a good day cause it's about to get ruined. I thought that you might want to see this...

Knitting her eyebrows together, she clicked to see more notifications.

Bang Sungbin

I'm not sure if Seori has sent this article to you but you should probably see it. Please talk to us if you need anything. I know all you want is to run away and since I'm a med student I can come up with a realistic way to fake your death.

Immediately clicking onto their emails, she realised that both of them lead to the same article. "A PRINCESS RETURNS", the title read in bold, making her gulp down a worried feeling. Forgetting about her lecture, she took a deep breath, clicking onto the site.

A PRINCESS RETURNS : Park Haneul's return to the world of the bourgeoise.

Haneul let out a snort. She hadn't seen an article written about her in years. She hates it, though she couldn't help but be impressed by the fact that they actually did, their choice of words as cringeworthy as always. Scrolling down the page, she continued reading.

After almost three years of absence, Park Haneul has made a comeback to the world of the rich. As the only child of Park Hanyoung, CEO and founder of Han Peak Investments and award-winning actress Baek Eun-jung, there's no doubt she was born to be a royal. But it seems her pompous upbringing and luxurious lifestyle was not enough for young Haneul, which lead to the heiress running away from her home in the prestigous suburbs of Gangnam. Though the act of running away should have her title of a Chaebol revoked, there has been no information given on who will be the one to inherit the multi-million dollar investment company.

It is unsure of what Haneul had done in whilst she was away, but it didn't take long for her to come running back. Last Friday, Haneul was spotted at the Gushiken residence for the annual Gushiken charity event (picture above showing Haneul with CEO Bang Seori and her brother Bang Sungbin at the event). Haneul has grew humble over the years, as she arrived at the party in a 82000 dress. Despite so, she still looked, as her name suggests, heavenly. The girl could easily make it anywhere simply with her looks. But she must have been unsuccessful in her chosen field, as she is now back here. It is difficult for those born rich to live poor, and Haneul must not have realised that until now. The reason for her reappearance could be because of money, but another popular theory is that she had simply missed her prince. Gushiken Ryu has become a household name these days, being the #3 richest under 25 year old in the country as well as being the Chaebol to Korea and Japan's biggest tech company, he has both money and looks, so it's no wonder Haneul is infatuated by him. They were often seen together before Haneul ran away, and it was rumoured that the two were dating. The two royals would truly make a powerful couple.
No one really knows why Haneul had left, or why she came back. But we will just have to wait and see what is instore for our returning princess.