19

happy ten day ^^

🏡
———

"Han--" Yoonbin yelled as he barged into Haneul's flat. Haneul and Winwin turning to him, unbothered as they put food into their mouths. "Winwin?"

"Yoonin." Winwin said back.

"I was worried sick about you." He said to Haneul, ignoring Winwin as he closed the door behind him. "I've been trying to reach you for the past hour."

"Oh sorry, I turned my phone off." She said as she gestured him to join them. She didn't want her dad or Ryu contacting her. Yoonbin took a plate before sitting down next to Haneul, earning an odd look from Winwin.

"You two know each other?" She asked looking between the two.

"Yeah, he's a regular now." Yoonbin replied as the clinking of metal chopsticks echoed around the room.

"Really?" She lifted a brow at Winwin who nodded.

"I only go in the mornings, he makes quite good coffee for a boba store owner." Winwin complimented, earning a small chuckle from Yoonbin.

"Was I bothering you two?" Yoonbin asked, as if finally noticing the two. He eyed the way they were dressed. Haneul in her blue dress and Wiwin who was in a dress shirt, both had their hair and make-up done too well for a normal day. "Did you two go on a date?"

"No, no. I was at my high school reunion and Winwin happened to be performing there so I invited him over." She lied simply as Winwin gaped at how easy it was for her to come up with a lie. "The girl who organised it has a lot of money."

"Oh okay..." Yonbin trailed off. "But how did you guys end up being friends anyways?" He asked. If Haneul and Winwin weren't soulmates, they would definitely be friends, seeing as that was where their relationship was heading if it wasn't for the discovery that they were meant to be together. She's sure that was what put Winwin off, he was looking for a friend but got a soulmate instead.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "I guess our personalities just work."

"We also bump into each other a lot unintentionally." Winwin added as Haneul gave him an agreeing nod, though now she knows it's the universe who's been pushing them together.

"That's cool as long as you don't start taking my place." Yoonbin warned, looking Winwin straight in the eye. "Dinner was our thing." He whined giving Haneul a pout.

"Go date someone. Or make more friends. You're either always cooped up in the store or cooped up in your house." Haneul pointed out.

"I don't need more friends, I have you, Sara and Dohwan. And hey, Winwin's my new friend too." Yoonbin defended.

"I...sure." Winwin shrugged.

"Well it's good that you're here cause I'm gonna need you to send him home." Haneul told as Winwin lifted a brow. Haneul would do it herself but nothing feels worse to her than coming home to an empty house.

"Sure I can do that." Yoonbin said through spoonfuls of food. Winwin gave her a questioning look, knowing he's missing something.

"His house is close to your dorm." She explained, earning a reluctant nod from her soulmate. Sensing a silence coming up, Haneul quickly tried to find something to talk about.
"Is there anything you or the guys are allergic to?"

"Hm?" Winwin looked up at her. "Uhh...I guess Ten is basically allergic to fruit but I don't actually know if anyone else is allergic to anything."

"He's allergic to fruit?" Haneul asked.

"Well he hates it so much you can consider it an allergy." He explained.