21

🥤
———

Jisung and Chenle had their hands over their mouths, both completely shocked by the sudden revelation.

"No." Chenle gasped, a hand over his mouth.

"Yep." Haneul pressed her mouth into a line. This was the first time she told anyone, but it probably wasn't a good idea for them to be the first people she told. She doesn't mind Jisung knowing, he barely knows her anyways. But Chenle on the other hand...Haneul cringed at the mistake she may have just made.

"Wah." Was all Jisung said.

"Chenle if you tell anyone I will make sure you go bald." Haneul warned worriedly, her index finger hovering over Chenle's face, giving him the perfect view of her soulmate tattoo.

"Of course I won't tell anyone." He assured, holding her finger in place so that he can examine it better. "You have so little trust in me."

"Remember when we were planning a surprise party for you. But since I acted like I didn't care about you you told Ryu I had a crush on him."

"I was like seven." Chenle said as he put his arms hands up in defense. "I genuinely believed you."

"What do you expect from daughter of award winning actress Baek Eun-Jung." Haneul mocked the way the article described her, flipping her hair as Chenle let out a small chuckle.

"How is she by the way?" He asked, eyeing her knowingly.

"My mother?" Asked Haneul as Chenle nodded. "I dunno, alive I think." She shrugged not wanting to get into it too much.

"Your mum is Baek Eun-Jung?" Jisung asked, amazed. "And she's alive?!"

"I'm not one hundred percent sure." She replied. "But yeah she never actually died, that was just a popularised conspiracy."

"Mandela effect." Jisung's eyes widened, looking as if he was thinking hard. This kid was an interesting one too, one Haneul wouldn't mind getting to know.

"Uh...anyways, are you and Winwin hyung going out?" Chenle asked, turning away from Jisung who was busy in his own world.

"Nope." She shook her head. "I don't really think about it, I'm busy trying to get him to actually want to talk to me."

"Has that been successful?" It took Haneul a while to think about it, they bump into each other a lot, and each time they do a conversation will arise. Though he acts as if he doesn't want to sometimes, he talks to her.

"Actually, it has." She realised. "I don't think it'll happen though."

"Do you like him?" Chenle asked the question she had never had to think about. She thought soulmates were made to love each other, which is why she knew even before she met Winwin that she was going to love him no matter what.

Do I actually like him?

"We're soulmates." Was all she said.

"I'm glad, he needs someone. And so do you." Chenle smiled. "It's good that he was with you last night too."

"Yeah, it was." She smiled back at the thought. Chenle took a look at the analog clock on the wall before nudging at Jisung slightly. "We should go." He said to Jisung who nodded, finishing up his drink.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Haneul said.

"Don't worry I'll act as natural as possible." He assured, giving her an 'OK' sign with his hands.

🏘
———

"Han I'm about to kill you, prepare to die...unless someone can save you." Chenle announced. Haneul rolled her eyes as she began shooting at Chenle's character.