20

☕️
———

"Why'd you give me Haneul's number?" Winwin asked ubruptly as he walked into the store, Yoonbin showing him a smirk as he turned to him.

"So you didn't have her number." He said as he placed Winwin's drink on his usual seat. He sat down, shaking his head as he brought the drink up to his lips. "I just thought you needed it more than mine."

"You're setting us up." Winwin realised, Yoonbin giving him a wink.

"Bingo."

"Sorry but I'm not interested, we're just friends...kinda." Winwin explained shortly.

"Sure, but from what I've seen she's more interested in you than she is with that Yangyang kid." Yoonbin pointed out, wiping a glass in hand.

"Probably because I'm closer with her than Yangyang is. Besides, have you ever seen Haneul attracted to anyone?" It was an actual question, not that he wanted to know about Haneul's love life, but because he wanted to see how well Yoonbin knows her.

"That's a good point." Yoonbin thought. "Well she finds Lee Do-hyun really attractive."

"Has she ever dated?" Winwin probed as Yoonbin passed him a second drink, seeing as he's already half way through the first.

"Why are you so curious?" Yoonbin smirked, Winwin leaning back, realising he asked the wrong question. "So you do like her."

"I was just wondering, for Yangyang's sake." He lied.

"I can promise you he has no chance." Yoonbin said surely.

"I should still help him out." Winwin shrugged.

clang-dong

Another customer entered the store. She was tall and wore a large winter coat but she pulled the sunglasses off of her face as if it was summer. She ran a hand through her long black hair as she stared at the menu. Winwin was intimidated by simply looking at her, so he looked at the wall opposite him instead.

"Could I help you with anything?" Yoonbin asked the lady in a sweet voice. She squinted her eyes at it, as if she couldn't comprehend it's contents.

"Customer." She spoke authoritatively. Though it took a prolonged silence for Winwin to realise she was talking to him. He turned to her, giving her a questioning look. "What do you recommend?"

"Uhh." Winwin blinked. "I usually drink whatever the barista makes." He told.

"Him?" She asked, though it wasn't offensive. "Or Haneul?" 

"You know Haneul?" Yoonbin asked, Winwin wanting to ask the same thing.

"Yeah, I need my car back so I figured I'd wait for her." She smiled. She was high-class, which should be obvious by her attire, but the way she spoke played a big role in that too. "This is quite a...comfortable place you got here."

"Oh." Winwin said simply, realising she was the one Haneul had borrowed the car from.

"I'll just take anything." She told Yoonbin as he nodded, placing in her order. She turned to Winwin who is starting to regret not leaving. "You performed last night didn't you?"

"Y-yeah." He replied.

"Winwin right?" She asked. "Don't flatter yourself because I recognise you. I own a make-up company so I often learn of names in the kpop industry. For marketing."

"Ah." He nodded. "Well I'll be off now." He said as he began to get up from his seat.

"Wait." She ordered, making Winwin pause in his tracks. "Are you a regular?"