23

🌃
———

Winwin would never consider himself the partying type. He'd rather stay home and sleep, but tonight he felt like he had to. It was the first time in ages that everyone is actually doing something together, and they all needed a way to get rid of their post show energy. They were definitely tired after it, but it wasn't the 'I need to sleep' type of tired. This year the annual neo party was hosted by Doyoung, which Shin ae did not let him take credit for, it was her house, and she did pay for almost everything.

"All the girls are already there preparing stuff, I kinda feel bad." Kun brought up, one hand on the steering wheel. "They all watched the show together though which is nice."

"Do you know if Haneul ended up going?" Yangyang asked curiously from the backseat, making everyone else simultaneously role their eyes.

"You need to move on man." Ten commented, Chenle nodding in agreement.

"Well I'm still friends with her am I not." Yangyang argued.

"So I guess we can't even be friends huh?"

He remembered the hurt in her voice as she said it. She was offended. Winwin hadn't actually put a lot of thought into it at the time but he knows he's scared. He's scared of the new feelings and how unpredictable they can be. He likes knowing exactly what's happening, but with her, he's constantly confused about the way he felt. He doesn't want it.

"Well we're here, so we may just find out." Kun stopped the car behind an expensive looking one.

"Yeah she definitely is, that ones hers." Chenle said as they got out of the car.

"The car?" Yangyang asked before walking up to it, admiring it's sleekness.

"Yup." Chenle laughed seeing his friend's surprised look.

"What do I do?" Winwin whispered as he matched Kun's pace. It took a while to get to Shin ae's front door, which gave him time to think a bit, but no where near enough.

"Just talk to her." Kun replied frankly.

"I don't want to do that."

"Well you can't exactly avoid her can you?" Kun snorted. "She already knows you're gonna be here, there's no point avoiding each other."

"I hope she doesn't notice me." Winwin lied. There's no way she wouldn't, he can already feel her presence from outside the house.

"Dong Sicheng. You may not realise it but you like her a lot. You have the worst soulmate sickness I've seen in a person and you've been away from her for like...four days." Kun told him as they stopped at the bottom of the stairs

"What are you even talking about?" Winwin knitted his brows.

"How many hours did you sleep this week?"

"Like, ten. But thats normal for--"

"No it's not normal. You called Louis by Haneul yesterday and you've started buying plants." Kun pointed out as Winwin's mouth fell slightly, staring at Kun for a while before saying anything. "You go to that shop she works at like twice a day and you've been reading articles about her family and-"

"Okay I see what you mean." Winwin stopped him, getting the point. He never realised what he was doing, but putting it into perspective just makes him seem unconsciously obsessed. "How do I stop?"

"Just talk to her!" Kun let out an exasperated sigh. "We're gonna walk into that house and greet our soulmates and we're going to have a good time okay. Don't try to argue with me, or her."