29

happy xiaojun day^^

🏡
———

Staying with the boys had proven to be too much for Haneul to handle. Since there was so many of them, she was constantly getting surprised by Xiaojun who would be making snacks in the kitchen, Ten who never seems to lock the toilet door, or Kun's loud singing in the middle of the night. She couldn't complain, they gave her a place to stay and she honestly loved the company. But she felt like there would be no way she could stay here for long. She had informed Yoonbin that her house wasn't running well, and luckily he had agreed to letting her stay with him when he gets back from his church camp. For now, she was stuck with the guys, and she was really starting to hope she wasn't bothering them.

"Wow...the place actually looks clean for once." Ten gasped as he entered the dorm, eyes glistening with happiness as they met Haneul, who was busy folding their clothing. Her lecture ended early and she decided to clean up the dorm a bit as a way to help them, seeing as they're all busy. She couldn't be bothered studying as it was her last week of classes before the holidays anyways. "You're an angel!" Ten said before enveloping her in a hug.

"It's nothing." Haneul smiled as she patted happy Ten on the head. "I missed doing chores."

"You really don't have to Haneul, but thank you so much." Kun gave her a thankful smile.

"Damn you got a glimpse of all our underwear as well." Xiaojun added as he looked at the pile of folded washing, seeing how unphased she's been by everything. "Did you grow up with brothers by any chance?"

"Nope. In retrospect, I didn't even do chores while growing up." She answered honestly. "It's just underwear." She shrugged.

"Really? Most of us walk around half naked and you're not bothered by that at all." Xiaojun said as he goes over to the couch, picking out his clothes from the lot.

"Yeah maybe we should stop doing that." Kun suggested, looking between the two other boys. Amongst the boys, Xiaojun, Lucas and Ten were the biggest offenders of this, as they'd walk around the dorm without shirts, especially after they'd just woken up which can range anywhere between 4 am to 4pm.

"I know what men look like, it's not that interesting." She leaned back into the couch, chuckling at the dumbfounded look she was getting from Xiaojun.

"Bet you wouldn't be saying that if it was Winwin." Ten teased as Haneul simply lifted her brows at the comment. The tension between Haneul and Winwin had been high for the past few days, and anyone who had any sense would notice. Something was definitely there, but no one really knew what it even was, even Haneul herself.

"That's different. He doesn't need to be shirtless for me to lose my shit." She admitted, seeing as Ten and Kun knew about them. Sicheng is attractive, there was no denying it. Living here meant that she got to see him wake up and would get shocked by how attractive he looked first thing in the morning, or the way he would tiredly stalk into the room after a 
shift just to ask her how she was doing. He was starting to warm up to her and like she said, staying here was a bit too much to handle.

"Are you calling the rest of us unattractive?" Ten asked, a hand on his chest as he acted offended.

"Obviously she'd be naturally more attracted to him." Kun pointed out.

"Why? Do you have a crush on him or something?" Asked Xiaojun curiously, holding his clothes in his arms. Haneul and the others share a look, realizing that no one else knew.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Haneul answered with a small smirk, watching the surprise in Xiaojun's face.

"Huh." He blinked, the rest waiting for him to ask more questions. "I was about to apologize cause there's no way he'd willingly date someone. But thinking about the way he acts around you..." He thought to himself, humming slightly.