25

🚗
———

Haneul spread the dark red tint across her lips, making sure it reached every corner. She wasn't exactly sure what she was trying to prove with it on, but it had been intentional. Her eyes shimmered with poise and her straightened hair fell over her shoulders like a constant stream of water, shining against the moonlight as she double checked her look in the car mirror. She gulped at her appearance, it was both sophisticated and rebellious, two things she doesn't mind being for a night.

Her soulmate made his way towards the car, wearing a smart suit, with his red tie tucked into his waistcoat. His chocolate hair was well done, the tips of it out of his face unlike the way it usually is. He looked similar to the way he did on the night of the dinner, but this time it was a little different, everything looked a bit more Sicheng. Unlike the other times which he had a stylist, he had done everything himself to the way he wanted it, which Haneul liked a bit more. He looked good, Haneul had to admit, she thought that he always looked good, but tonight it was different, the way she too looked different. He entered her car and Haneul couldn't help but feel her heart beat a bit faster the closer he got, the scent of his sweet caramel perfume starting to fill her lungs as it spread through the car. His eyes fell on her, and stayed as he examined her look, Haneul doing the same.

"You look..." He started, struggling to find the words as he swallowed. "really nice."

"Thanks." She looked away, his look already proving to be too much to handle. "You do too."

"It kinda feels like we're spies." He chuckled, lightning up the mood a bit. Though they looked pretty, and Haneul was excited to prove her father wrong, forgetting that this may be their last moments as - whatever they are - is a big task. And both of them are avoiding the thought.

"We do." She agreed with a laugh. They did look like a spy couple, and it made her smile a bit at the thought of them being undercover.
Haneul tapped her finger against the wheel nervously as she thought for a second. She turned to him swiftly, making him jump at the sudden movement. "How do you feel about driving?"

"No." He said almost immediately. "Unless you feel like dying tonight that's not a good idea."

"Sounds perfect to me." She opened the car door as she stepped out the car, Winwin's eyes on her as she walked to his side. "Let's just give it a try." She said through the window, her voice muffled as he gave her a stare. She opened the door, insisting. She knew how judgmental her family is, and if she drove them to their house many questions on Winwin's competence will definitely spring up.

She puts a hand out, offering it out for him to take. He lifted his brows, looking between Haneul and her hand as if she was giving him something he had never seen before. The corners of his lips perked up naturally as he took hold of her hand, placing his palm in hers as she squeezed it slightly, letting soft sparks float between them. She pulled him out of the car as he was getting out of it anyways, which had only lead the two to collide.

"Oh sorry." Winwin chuckled nervously as the two soaked in each other's presence. They were close, and neither of them really felt like moving away. Winwin furrowed his brows as he continued to stare at her face, his eyes squinting onto her lips. Haneul sucked in a breath as she prepared herself, she was surprised that it was going to happen again. However instead of his lips against hers he felt his warm thumb softly swipe beneath it. "You had lipstick there."

"I really thought you were going to kiss me or something." She shook her head at the thought as she stepped back from him, their hands still together.

"I mean we can if you want." Winwin smirked as he pulled her back into him, the act being the most surprising thing he had ever done, taking her a while to process his actions. Haneul gaped at his smiling face, trying to look for any sign of pity. But there was none.