15

happy dayoung day^^

🌩
———

Stuck in the same place, the same white emptiness that never ended, no walls, no floors. Nothing had changed about the place, the same eerie feeling hugged her from behind as she stood. There was only one detail that Haneul couldn't ignore. She was now in the storm cloud. The one that the boy had struggled to escape from, the one that trapped him. She's the one stuck with the raging storm that is now constantly racing around her. A part of her began to feel fear, fear of the place she was being trapped in, the storm walls felt as if it was closing up, ready to engulf her into an eternity of pain. She looked around her, looking for the face of the boy she had tried to save. She was surprised when her eyes met with his glazed orbs that watched her through the violent grey wall. They had swapped places. He was sitting right in front of her, as if to let her know that he was there. She tried to reach out to him, the storm stinging her hand as she pulled it back in pain, holding her hand into her chest. Looking down at her red hand, she now noticed the tears that is raining onto her hand. It flowed from her eyes endlessly like a stream despite the effort she put into wiping it away. Frustration rushed over her as she aggressively wiped her eyes, trying her best to make it to make it stop, scratching her face in the process.

"Haneul." Winwin's voice said, making her stop momentarily, looking up at him, tears still falling. Winwin brought his hand up, slowly bringing towards her as the storm slowly dispersed from his hand, not singing him as he held his hand up to her face, placing it gently on her cheek as he wiped a single tear away, stopping them just like that, her face now dry from tears. The two sat in silence as the storm continues to storm around her slowly making it's way around Winwin, bringing him back into the cloud.

"Stop. You need to get out of here otherwise you'll be trapped again." Haneul warned, pushing his hand away.

"I'd rather be trapped in a storm with you than be alone in nothingness." He said. And just like that, the storm engulfed him, trapping them together.

🥤
———

Winwin entered the empty store, he had waited patiently at the bench nearby for the sign to change from closed to open, so there was no doubt that he was the first customer of the day.

"Welcome." An unfamiliar guy greeted him kindly as Winwin gave him half a bow, looking around the shop for Haneul. "Is there something you're looking for?"

"Uh yeah...I'm looking for Haneul." Winwin answered, walking up to the counter.

"Haneul? She's at school at the moment and I told her to take the day off work today so she won't be coming in." The guy told him as Winwin nodded, clutching the jacket in his hand.

"Do you sell coffee?" Winwin asked.

"Only iced."

"Cool I'll take two iced americanos with three shots of espresso." Winwin ordered. He was still tired from lack of sleep, despite having a coffee already, though he doubts he'll feel any less tired after downing the two drinks.

"Is that three shots for both?" He reconfirmed, Winwin nodding before paying for his drinks. Winwin took a seat at the place where he had sat at last time, where they had bonded.
"Are you a friend of hers?" The guy asked, Winwin already dreading the small talk.

"Not really." He answered. An awkward silence falling between them as the guy continues to make his drinks.

"I can take a message for her if you'd like to, I'll be seeing her when I get home anyways." The guy said as he pumped the espresso into Winwin's drinks.