34

🏡
———

"...yeah that's it I think, thats it right?" Haneul turned to Winwin and Seongbin who both had their mouths agape, both hearing new parts of the story that they hadn't before. The group were sat on the floor, music softly playing in the back, drinks in hand as they took in the whole story. It felt odd to be telling everyone, she had kept all of this to herself for most of her life and only telling certain people parts of it.

She had begun by telling Yoonbin, not expecting everyone else to join in to listen to it, but they all had wide eyes as they tried to comprehend the whole thing.

"Winwin did what?!" Chenle spoke up, staring at Winwin in shock.

"No because that was that was like kinda cool bro." Yangyang complimented, giving the older an impressed nod. Winwin simply smiled, a little shy due to the attention whilst trying to seem unbothered.

"I'm glad that's all over for you Haneul." Jaein smiled, hugging the pillow that she used to hold a scream when she found out Haneul and Winwin we're soulmates.

Haneul felt warmed by the reassuring words she was getting, it felt like a lifetime worth of weights were shaken off of her, she finally felt like she belonged, no longer floating in a midst of different groups who knew nothing about her. Looking at the faces that sat in her living room, she knew she had people who do care.

However, it was hard to ignore Yoonbin's loud silence. The more he listened, the quieter he grew, and the guilt of lying to him this whole time was beginning to settle in her chest.

"Binnie, I'm really sorry for not telling you any of this." She started, the group glancing between the two as Yoonbin looked up at her, a sigh leaving his lips before they met with his glass.

"It feels like I don't know you at all." He admitted, but he wasn't mad, simply stating a fact. "But then again everyone else here seems to be in the same boat - Sara is gonna want to hear all this."

Haneul laughed, she had been missing her friend dearly throughout all this. "I'll definitely tell her."

"Is she the one who painted all these uh -- naked women?" Ten asked, looking around the room.

"Yep." Haneul popped. "Well thanks for listening to me guys, that was not how I thought tonight would go."

"Yeah well the unexpected is always the greatest moments." Jaein commented, the two sharing a glance before lifting a glass.

"It really is." Haneul said, adjusting the hand that Winwin held. "...anyone else have anything they wanna confess?"

"Yeah, I failed my final exam." Seongbin started, as if he had been wanting to get it off his chest before downing a bottle, the group eyeing him with understanding and pity.

"I'm scared of fruit." Ten stared at the wall as the others couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

"I wish I could find my soulmate." Yangyang joined in, taking a sip of his drink after it. Haneul hadn't intended this to turn into a drinking game.

"Boo you're just bored -- find something else to do, maybe get a bunch of fish or something." Jaein suggested, rolling her eyes at the boy who seemed to have an epiphany, taking in the idea. "I sometimes hate being an idol."

"Oh same." Winwin took a gulp before leaning his head on Haneul's shoulder.

"I'm dating Jasmine now." Chenle said, smiling happily as compared to everyone else who looked as if they'd been hit with a storm of sadness. "She's not bad okay she's actually really sweet."