3

🍵
———

"These are my friends." Yangyang stood up as he introduced the two, who greeted her with  a bow. She bowed back, trying to pull her eyes away from the guy who was her dream. "This is Hanuel, she works here and I'm her favorite customer."

"I never said that." Haneul retorted, a fit of laughter booming from Xiaojun.

"I'm Renjun." Renjun introduces himself with a sweet smile on her face.

"Yeah I know who you are." She said as she began to make Yangyang's drink.

"Huh? Wha-- how do you know him but you didn't know me?" Yangyang complained. "Is it the whole WayV thing? Cause that's just racist."

"Haha of course not...I know him because of his soulmate." She explained, putting in the pearls into Yangyang's drink.

"Ahh that. That really did give me a lot of publicity." Renjun stated as he took a seat next to Yangyang who gave him a pat on the back.

"Uh..it's not that either, as in I literally know you because of Jaein, she came in one day last year looking distressed and I offered her someone to talk to, and she basically told me about your relationship at the time, it was like a month before those dispatch articles were even released."

"Oh." He said, as if he was  thinking back to the time. "What did she say exactly."

"That it was all her fault...she should have told you she dated your friend... Mark? Yeah and that your image of her must have changed..yeah just that really. We kinda became friends after that though, and she came back to tell me everything was good between you guys a while after."

"Dude she dated Mark?" Yangyang exclaimed.

"Yeah I still find it hard to believe." Renjun said. "But it explains a lot about her." As the three boys talked Haneul couldn't help but notice the other guy walk around the shop, the guy from her dream, looking at the pictures on the wall. They seem to interest him somehow, they were pictures of New Zealand that Yoonbin had taken while he was visiting.

"Yangyang, Xiaojun. Your drinks." She said placing the drinks in front of them.

"Ah we haven't ordered yet." Renjun stood up, referring to himself and the other guy who's name Hanuel still doesn't know.

"Haha you noob, you don't order here." Yangyang laughed.

"Technically, you don't order here if you're forcing Haneul to work after hours." Xiaojun corrects.

"You say all this and follow me anyways." Yangyang rolls his eyes. Renjun was still evidently confused.

"I basically make a drink that I think you'll like." Hanuel explained, already making the drinks.

"Based on what?" Renjun asked.

"I have secretly entered your body and analyzed your entire life." She joked. She does have a real secret as to how she does it, but it's not as cool as she wants them to think it is.

"So nothing." Renjun turned back, looking slightly disappointed.

"Don't worry she knows what she's doing. I discovered my favorite drink because of her." Xiaojun said, shaking the drink in his hand.

"Same." Yangyang adds. "She's a psychology major so she's probably been observing the way ya'll walk or something to determine the drink."

Hanuel chuckles slightly as she sealed their drinks. She walked to the table where the dream guy had also joined and placed the drinks in front of them.