35

🧋
———

Yoonbin's eyes stared in horror at the sight .

He had filled his store with cute christmas decorations and a mini tree, letting it be used for what he thought would be a small christmas party. But from what he could see, Binnie Cha had been turned into a nightclub.

"Hey...wow." Haneul's mouth falling agape as she walked into the shop, presents in hand. "This is...different."

"I came to pick up my siblings' presents, this was not what I was expecting." Yoonbin muttered, yelling slightly over the music.

Haneul smiled as she couldn't help but laugh at the sight of her friends dancing along to pumping music in the now dark shop, lit up by colour changing led lights that no one knew came from where. "Who is that hot guy fucking it up on the dance floor?"

"It's not even a dance floor, and that's your boyfriend Haneul." Yoonbin rolled his eyes.

"Oh really." She smirked. "I was blinded by his beauty."

"They are literally cheering his name." Yoonbin pointed out. Haneul's smile stretching across her face, as hearing him get hyped up the way he should was exactly what she wanted to see.

"-Winwin, Winwin, winwin, wi- Oh Sara's calling." Haneul pulled her buzzing phone out of her pocket, holding it out in front of her as she accepted the call. "Heyy Sara I've missed you so much." Haneul sobbed as she was met with her friends bright smile, waving through the phone.

"Same!" Sara cried. "But where the heck are you?"

"Believe it or not, we're in Binnie Cha." Yoonbin crouched down to the phones level, waving to his friend. "Our christmas spot that seems to have been taken over."

"Pfft you let them though." Haneul rolled her eyes.

"Wow I mean whoever they are seem to know how to have fun." Sara laughed. "I can't believe ya'll have replaced me already though."

"NOO we would NEVER." Haneul emphasised, holding the phone close to her face so her friend understood.

"You think we have the social capability of replacing you?" Yoonbin snorted. "I'm amazed these guys actually consider us friends -- YANGYANG YOU DID NOT JUST SHOVE A HANDFULL OF BOBA INTO YOUR MOUTH I- wait here --." Yoonbin hurried over to the boba bar to scold the kid.

"Yeah I- ACK."

Ten's loud laughter could be heard throughout the room. "IF YOU'RE GONNA CHOKE ON BALLS WHY DON'T YOU JUST--"

"Okayyyy." Haneul laughed as as she brought the phone away from the commotion, sitting over at one of the white tables. "So how's Aussie?"

"Boring, BUT WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING THERE? DID I HEAR YANGAYNG??" Sara yelled. "ARE YOU PARTYING WITH YANGYANG?"

"Yeah..." Haneul trailed, looking at the crowd of idols in front of her, her soulmate popping his head out of the group to shine her a smile. "You've missed quite a bit.

"Hey." Winwin joined her at the table, giving her a kiss on the cheek before noticing the girl on the phone, her eyes wide.

"Yeah no shit." Sara blinked. "IS THAT FUCKING DONG SICHENG??!"

"You must be Sara." Winwin laughed.

"You know my name?? Haneul, he knows my name." Sara gasped in disbelief. "What is even happening?"

"He's my soulmate." Haneul explained as Winwin smiled, nodding along.

"Say what now." Her friend blinked. "Haneul what."