23

"you pity me?" Jeonghan asked once again, his eyes locked onto Seungcheol's black orbs.

"you think that I'm a pathetic fuck?" he asked once again, tears streamed down from his tired eyes.

"Hannie, it's not like that." Seungcheol uttered. The raven haired man realised he chose the wrong words to express how he feels for Jeonghan.

Instead of making his boyfriend feel better, he only made him feel worse. Seungcheol is in deep shit, and he doesn't know what to do.

"Then what is it?" the latter asked with a hint of frustration in his voice.

"I just..."

"Stop it." Jeonghan wiped of his tears and stood up straight. He pointed Seungcheol, trying his best not to cry again.

"Stop trying to help me, i don't fucking need it." he hissed. Seungcheol was quiet, he could never utter another word.

"stop thinking like you can fucking fix things for me Seungcheol, you can never fix things, you're not a fucking god." Jeonghan angrily said, struggling to say every word since he cried like hell.

"and don't even think about helping me, i am not a fucking pathetic charity case." he added. Jeonghan felt his legs weak so he stumbled down with his knees on the floor.

Seungcheol was alarmed and held out his hand but Jeonghan swatted his arm away.

"i just want to make you feel better." Seungcheol answered as he knelt down to face Jeonghan.

"clearly you're not going to make that happen." Jeonghan slapped Seungcheol's hand away when he tried to cup his cheeks.

"then what should i do Hannie? i don't want you to be like this." Seungcheol pleaded. He was desperate, yet he felt so useless.

Seungcheol knew that Jeonghan hit the nail when he said that he could never fix things. He felt his pride and ego has been stepped on, like an ant being crushed.

"you can't do anything about this Seungcheol, you can never help me. At this point, it's just me and my problems." Jeonghan stood up and walked away from Seungcheol.

"there's no Jisoo, no Ahjumma, no Seungcheol. It has always been me, and me alone." Jeonghan turned the door knob to his bedroom but a strong grip immediately pulled him from behind.

"why do you keep on saying that you're alone Jeonghan?" Seungcheol asked in a rather angry tone.

"because no one has ever been truly there for me," Jeonghan answered without glancing at Seungcheol.

"then what am i?" the latter asked, his voice sounded weak and hurt but that didn't bother Jeonghan at all.

"what? stop acting like you're the victim Seungcheol." Jeonghan scoffed as he looked at Seungcheol who already cried.

"besides you only dated me because you pity me, right?" Jeonghan added. He felt his heart ache when he spoke those words. He wanted to believe that it was all just lies, but Seungcheol made him feel otherwise.

"Jeonghan you know it's not like that." Seungcheol pleaded.

"just.."

"just leave me alone Seungcheol, i don't need you." Jeonghan pulled his wrist from Seungcheol's grip and went inside his room, shutting the door in Seungcheol's face.

Jeonghan leaned on the door and cried. He felt so weak, weaker than before. It was as if the problems just kept on going, coming right at him. He heard the front door being closed, an indication that Seungcheol left.