34

"i can't take it anymore, i give up." Jeonghan panted out of exhaustion. He felt like his soul was about to be separated from his conscious body because Seungcheol wouldn't stop torturing the frail boy.

"i told you i would punish you, didn't i?" Seungcheol stated as he stared at Jeonghan who was deadass tired.

"i thought you were going to punish me in bed or something kinky! I never would've thought that it was going to be a real punishment." Jeonghan whined.

"Hannie, you need to exercise! look how weak your body is..." Seungcheol pulled Jeonghan up but the latter was too stubborn to follow Seungcheol.

"i can't, I'm dead." Jeonghan said as he pretended to lost consciousness.

"baby you only did 5 squats..." Seungcheol face palmed, obviously disappointed at Jeonghan's laziness.

"i can't hear you, I'm already dead." Jeonghan muttered.

Seungcheol sighed and fixated his gaze at Jeonghan's tired body. Well, being dramatic was part of the Jeonghan package and Seungcheol needs to accept all of it. He sighed once more and laid beside his tired boyfriend and wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's waist.

"hey,"

"hmm?" Seungcheol asked as he glanced at Jeonghan who was staring at the pale ceiling above them.

"i love you." Jeonghan then looked over to Seungcheol and flashed a comforting smile.

"you're so whipped." Seungcheol chuckled.

"I'm only whipped for you." Jeonghan said

Seungcheol stood and sat on top of Jeonghan that the younger male couldn't help but blush because of the sudden act so he covered his face with his palms.

"why are you covering your face?" Seungcheol asked as he pulled Jeonghan's hand away and pinned the younger male.

"it's because you're heavy." Jeonghan looked away and tried so hard to avoid Seungcheol's piercing gaze.

"want me to get off?"

"no!" Jeonghan shouted that made Seungcheol chuckle.

"this is the punishment that you're talking about right?" Jeonghan asked once more that made Seungcheol laugh like a mad man.

Seungcheol pinched Jeonghan's cheeks and smiled "do you really want a piece of me?"

"yes..." Jeonghan nodded.

Seungcheol leaned in closer and whispered in Jeonghan's ear "then do 10 more squats."

"now, now Choi Seungcheol. You're being too mean! I can't even feel my legs!" Jeonghan annoyingly said and aggressively pointed at Seungcheol's chest.

"okay then you can't get what you want." Seungcheol rolled his eyes and ran outside the room, leaving Jeonghan behind.

"I can't believe my big and old boyfriend has been acting like a kid, damn i think the world is gonna end." Jeonghan shouted as he went to follow Seungcheol who was standing on the couch.

"get down from there you big oaf." Jeonghan commanded but only earned a stubborn Seungcheol in return.

"not until you do 5 more squats." Seungcheol stuck out his tongue and jumped up and down on the couch that made Jeonghan cross his arms like an annoyed mom.

"will you get down from there if i do it?" Seungcheol nodded that made Jeonghan heave a deep sigh.

Jeonghan was about to do another set of squats even though he was not kidding that his legs were sore. He immediately got startled when Seungcheol ran towards him to stop him.