5

Seungcheol came home earlier than Jihoon expected. The younger male was expecting a drunk Seungcheol and he was really ready to tell everything to his hyung's mom.

Jihoon was expecting to see a messed up drunkard Seungcheol in his doorway at 2:00 am but instead, he got a Seungcheol with an annoying smile plastered on his face. Well, Jihoon thought it was annoying, but later he realised that maybe, maybe his hyung was just in a good mood.

"Hyung, why are you home so early?It's not even 7 pm." Jihoon asked, Seungcheol just looked at the smaller male and smiled making Jihoon even more confused.

"I finally found him," Seungcheol replied, not removing the blinding grin on his face.

"Who?" the younger man asked, his eyebrows furrowed. How could someone make Seungcheol this happy?

"My angel." the older man answered and went to his bedroom. He plopped his body on his bed and pulled out the money from his pocket, the money Jeonghan paid him back.

Yoon Jeonghan Seungcheol thought, a simple thought of him made Seungcheol smile, he was beyond happy, an ecstatic feeling.

He didn't get his number, but he has Jisoo's number and probably Jisoo has Jeonghan's number because as per Jeonghan stated, Jisoo is his family.

Seungcheol then scrolled through his phone and pressed Jisoo's number, a few seconds later, Jisoo answered. He was confused, why would Seungcheol call him?

Jisoo was with Seokmin all the time, luckily both of their classes ended early and they got to hang out longer. They were at this arcade place which Seokmin often spends his hours with his friend Soonyoung.

"Hey, Seok. I gotta answer this." Jisoo asked, Seokmin just nodded his head and continued playing the shooting game.

Jisoo then pressed the green button and placed his phone right on his ear.

"Hello, Seungcheol?" Jisoo spoke

"Hey, Jisoo it's me. I just wanted to ask you something." Seungcheol answered from the other side of the line. Jisoo was ready to decline if it concerns money, why? because Hong Jisoo was broke as fuck.

"If you're going to borrow some money, you asked the wrong person." Jisoo answered in an annoyed tone causing for Seungcheol to laugh.

"No, it's not that. I wanted to ask for his number." Seungcheol giggled that made Jisoo even more confused, who was he talking about? Jisoo thought.

"Who? I've got tons of numbers in my phone." the blonde male was annoyed, he wanted to spend time with Seokmin without any distractions.

"Yoon Jeonghan" the black haired male answered abruptly.

"Why?" His confusion was all over the place, did Jeonghan meet him?

"Just because, so please, please Jisoo, i really need his number." even when Jisoo was confused, he still had no choice. The only way to stop this conversation is to give Seungcheol what he wanted.

"Okay, I'll send it. Now don't call me, I'm busy. Bye." Jisoo ended the call, and Seungcheol was even more happy.

A few seconds later, he already received his angel's number.

Unknown

01xxx: Hey ;)

Jeonghan: tf? who is this?

01xxx: it's me, that guy you just met earlier.

Jeonghan was confused of the unknown number, and later on he realised that it was Seungcheol, the one who paid for his strawberry milk.