19

Seungcheol heaved a deep sigh and stared at the ceiling above him. It's already been a week since the fight he had with Jeonghan and still got no clue on how to make up to him.

It was a lazy sunday afternoon which means it's Seungcheol's free day. He wanted to spend his weekend with Jeonghan but he later realised that he was still upset with him.

Seungcheol never knew how to handle these kinds of mishap and misunderstandings in a relationship. He pretty much knew how to steal a heart, but heck he never knew how to tame it. Looking back in his past relationships, he never encountered something like this but he knows that this is bad. He wanted to reach out to Jeonghan, that he's sorry and he fucked up but his pride rised at a very unpleasant time.

He wanted Jeonghan to understand that whatever he's doing right now is for their own good. He felt the responsibility to protect everyone's feelings, like a superhero. Jihoon and Soonyoung were very precious to Seungcheol because he was there when their love bloomed. He was their living witness of their love but unfortunately things went down the drain. Seungcheol was now carrying the burden of Soonyoung's secret that made Jeonghan angry and Jihoon broken hearted.

Seungcheol got outside of the room when he heard a muffled cry coming from Jihoon's room. He's pretty sure that it was Jihoon judging from the sound.

"S-Soonyoung... Did i do something wrong?" he heard "Why won't you reach out to me?"

Seungcheol sighed and bit his lip hard. Now, Jihoon's crying. He's hurt, not just by Soonyoung's actions but also the decisions he made to shut his mouth.

He heaved a deep sigh, grabbed his car keys and stormed out of the house. He finally made up his mind, to do the right thing.

"I hope it's not too late," Seungcheol muttered between his breath and opened the car door. Revving the engine right away, he was heading at Jeonghan's humble home.

Casting away his greed and selfishness, Seungcheol wants to do the right thing. He wanted to be honest for once and he wanted to make sure that the puzzle pieces fall in the right place. He was almost at Jeonghan's place, just a few turns and the road will lead directly at Jeonghan's apartment.

After a few turns, he immediately parked his car in the available slot and ran towards the elevator. Gladly he got in just in time and pressed Jeonghan's floor. When the elevator doors opened, he ran quickly as if he has been chased by someone. Pressing the doorbell, waiting for Jeonghan or Jisoo to open the door, he felt uneasy and scared.

What if Jeonghan refuses to see him? What if he's still upset? What if he breaks up with him?
Negative thoughts rushed in Seungcheol's head but he just shrugged it off.

"Cheol?" said Jeonghan as he opened the metal door. Jeonghan wore his worn out pajamas and a violet shirt with the face of barney printed on it. Realising the embarrassing shirt he was wearing,  he instantly covered the print with his hands.

"I'm sorry baby, I should've listened to you. I don't know what I was thinki--" Seungcheol got cut off by Jeonghan who kissed him. Jeonghan wrapped his arms around Seungcheol's neck and deepened the kiss. Seungcheol held a tight grip on Jeonghan's waist, not wanting to let go.

"God, I missed you so much." said Jeonghan as he broke the kiss. He hugged Seungcheol tight and buried his face on his boyfriend's chest.

"I'm sorry babe, I should've listened to you. I didn't know things would come to this point." Seungcheol stated and hugged Jeonghan tighter.

"No, it's okay. I'm sorry too for yelling at you like that." Jeonghan sighed. He dragged Seungcheol inside and went to the living room. They sat down on the comfy couch and held each others hand. Jeonghan rested his head on Seungcheol's shoulder, finally at ease.