4

Jeonghan groaned, his head was pounding and the sun was unbearably hot. He was thinking of maybe drinking something cold to ease the pain or just skip class because his head was really going to be the death of him.

Before entering the local convenience store, Jeonghan asked Jisoo's permission if he could skip the class over the phone, fortunately, Jisoo's heart had a soft spot for Jeonghan and gave his permission even though exams are finally coming near.

Jeonghan was more grateful than that because he couldn't really focus on class while enduring this very painful headache.

As he got inside the store he immediately went to the shelves where his favorite strawberry milk was placed and hurried back to the cashier to pay for his drink. When Jeonghan was about to pay, A guy with a low voice spoke.

"I'll pay for that, 1 banana milk and a strawberry milk please." Jeonghan turned his head to look at the guy who just treated him. He looked somewhat familiar but Jeonghan couldn't remember where he saw him and when.

The dark haired male smiled and left Jeonghan there holding his strawberry milk.

Should i follow him? Jeonghan thought as he turned back to look at the guy once more, but he already left the store. Jeonghan hurriedly went out and looked for that stranger, fortunately, he found him sitting at a bench in the park, just near from that convenience store.

Jeonghan ran towards to his direction, contemplating on what he should say. Should he ask why that stranger paid for his drink? Should he ask for his number? A one night stand?

Jeonghan's thoughts made his head ache even worse.

Luckily, Seungcheol just sat there, his intuition was telling him to stay still and not to move anywhere, he was confused but he didn't have the strength to argue with his mind.

"Hey" Seungcheol looked up to see a panting Jeonghan. Seungcheol smiled at him, recognising, that he was that guy from before

"Hey" Seungcheol replied back, not really sure what to say next, he just sat there, looking at the brown haired male who was covered with sweat because of running and excessive heat from the sun.

Jeonghan took the strawberry milk from his backpack and showed it to the black haired male. Seungcheol was confused, why was he showing it to him?

"Why did u pay for this?" Jeonghan asked, he sat down beside the stranger's empty side and wiped the sweat that was running down from his temple.

"Uhh, well..." Seungcheol stuttered, too distracted from the brown haired male's beauty. He thought to himself, why is this guy look so beautiful even when he's sweating?

Too concerned about the delicate frame sitting next to him, he handed the handkerchief he ironed awhile ago but the other male refused, avoiding any debt to pay.

"Here, I'll pay for the milk." Jeonghan handed him 2,000 won. Seungcheol looked at his palm that was filled with money and looked back at the stranger who handed it to him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" the stranger asked Seungcheol and he knew, he goddamn knew that it was him

The guy he met back in highschool, it was him. Seungcheol knew it was him. He never forgot how pretty that face was, he never forgot how warm his body felt, he never forgot how his tears were running down from his eyes, he never forgot how sad his eyes looked.

The memory was so vivid, it felt like it just happened yesterday. Just the thought of that made Seungcheol's heart skip a beat, because he knew, he was that boy who made his heart pound like crazy before.