15

"Jeonghan-ah! Wake up, let's eat breakfast." Jisoo stated as he opened Jeonghan's bedroom door. Jeonghan was still lying down helplessly and Jisoo knew his friend was awake.

Jeonghan groaned and covered himself with the thick blankets, not wanting to let Jisoo see his state. Jisoo heaved a deep sigh and went inside Jeonghan's room. He sat down on the edge of Jeonghan's bed and waited because knowing Jisoo, he would never force Jeonghan to open up.

Jeonghan leaned in the headboard and covered his face with his palms. He wanted to let Jisoo knew what was going on in his mind but he didn't know where to start.

"The thing is..." Jeonghan started off, Jisoo just stared at the brown haired male waiting for him to finish.

"Seungcheol and I, well, we're a couple now." Jeonghan stated and hugged the shiba inu plushie, the one that Seungcheol got him.

"And, it's been a week since we started dating." He continued, Jisoo hummed who was intently listening to Jeonghan. He wanted to congratulate his friend because he knew that Seungcheol was one of the reason why Jeonghan was already smiling. Judging by Jeonghan's sad expression, Jisoo just stared at his friend, waiting for him to finish.

"I feel like he's hiding something from me." Jeonghan stated, tightening his grip on the soft plushie.

"Did you ask him about it?" Jisoo asked, he was worried of his friend and he didn't know what to do.

"Yeah, and he told me that it was not the right time to say it." Jeonghan answered, his voice was so low almost like a whisper. Jisoo sighed and just hugged his bestfriend, Jeonghan hugged him back and buried his face in Jisoo's shoulder.

Jisoo slowly patted Jeonghan's back, an assurance that he was there for his friend. Jisoo couldn't come up with solutions on how to let Jeonghan feel at ease so he just hugged his bestfriend tight, feeling the warmth of their bodies.

"I don't know if this is the right time to say this but... Seokmin and I, we're a couple now." Jisoo stated not releasing from the tight hug, he was scared of how would Jeonghan react from the sudden news.

Jeonghan aggressively released himself from Jisoo's grip and hold Jisoo's delicate shoulders.

" You hoe! Congratulations!" Jeonghan exclaimed and clapped his hands frantically. Jisoo laughed and gestured his friend to stop but Jeonghan was too happy to follow Jisoo's command.

"Hey, I'm happy for you too." Jisoo answered and plastered a warm smile on his face. Jeonghan smiled back not minding the pain that his heart felt.

"Thank you Jisoo-yah." Jeonghan replied giving Jisoo a sad smile.

Jeonghan was curious of what was going on in Seungcheol's mind and he wondered if he ever him.

"It was too sudden." Jeonghan stated and laid back down in his bed, Jisoo also followed his friend and laid down beside him. Both of them heaved a deep sigh and stared at the pale ceiling above them.

"Do you want to break up with him?" Jisoo asked not stealing a glance at Jeonghan who was already crying.

"No"

"I love him Jisoo." Jeonghan answered, his tears kept running down from his eyes and his head was already aching.

"I really do." he continued, wiping his tears with the back of his hand.

"Then what's your plan?" Jisoo asked him but he only received a deep sigh as an answer.

"I'll stay, " Jeonghan sniffed and wiped his almost dried up tears "I promised him, that I'll stay." he finished his sentence. He got up and stretched his arms, Jisoo was still on Jeonghan's bed lying down feeling sleepy.

"Hannie," Jisoo finally spoke and sat on the edge of the bed, he fixed his sight on Jeonghan who was checking himself in the mirror.

"Remember, if it's too painful... Just let go, okay?" Jisoo stood up and went out of Jeonghan's bedroom. Jeonghan reached out for his phone that was on the study table and dialed Seungcheol's number. Luckily his boyfriend picked up the call not longer than 5 seconds.

"Hey baby, good morning." Seungcheol voice sounded so deep and husky and just by hearing it makes Jeonghan's heart pound faster.

"Did you miss me?" Jeonghan asked flashing a cheeky smile on his face while looking at the mirror.

"Of course, i miss holding your bare waist, i miss kissing your lips, i miss holding your hand baby." Seungcheol stated in a sweet voice and that earned him a cute giggle from Jeonghan.

"You're bluffing." Jeonghan answered

"Do you want me to come over right now and hug the hell out of you huh? Jeonghan?" Seungcheol asked that made Jeonghan laugh.

"Or, i could come over and give you a present." Jeonghan stated

"What?"

"Oh, I know you heard me Choi Seungcheol. Give me the address, oh and take a shower" Jeonghan pressed the end call and went to the bathroom to clean himself up, he was about to let Seungcheol taste what heaven feels like.

"Fuck" Seungcheol was panicking, his room was a mess and he hadn't took a shower and it's been 20 minutes since he gave Jeonghan his address. Seungcheol never had a visitor before, let alone his lover who would visit his humble home.

Jihoon was in his room resting. After Seungcheol took Soonyoung home and went back to his apartment, he just saw a tired Jihoon sitting on the couch staring at his phone. Seungcheol wanted to approach his friend but the atmosphere was too unfamiliar, too dark, and that made him just stood behind the younger male. Jihoon knew something was up and Seungcheol chose to close his mouth, hiding the painful truth.

Seungcheol took the dirty clothes lying on the floor and placed it on the laundry basket. He swept the dirty floor and cleaned up all of the mess that was visible in the naked eye. After panic-cleaning he quickly took a shower and washed all the nasty smell away. He wanted to look the best in Jeonghan's eyes because nothing mattered, what only matters is that he wants Jeonghan to be happy.

After changing his clothes and cleaning up his pigsty room the doorbell rang and Seungcheol was only expecting of one important guest. Seungcheol quickly opened the door and there Jeonghan stood with a smile on his face.

"Hi, love!" Jeonghan exclaimed and wrapped his arms around Seungcheol's thick neck and tiptoed to peck a kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

"Hey, baby." Seungcheol answered and pulled Jeonghan inside his humble home. Both of them intertwined their hands as they were making their way to Seungcheol's bedroom. Jeonghan wanted to cuddle the hell out of his boyfriend to wash all his sadness away, but a dirty act popped out of Jeonghan's head out of nowhere.

As they went inside, Seungcheol closed the door and Jeonghan was quick enough to make himself comfortable on his boyfriend's soft bed. Seungcheol then laid down beside Jeonghan and wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's delicate frame.

"What do you want to do?" Seungcheol asked Jeonghan and peck his forehead. Jeonghan smiled at the warmth he felt and released himself from Seungcheol's embrace. He positioned himself by sitting on Seungcheol's crotch and grabbed his boyfriend's collar.

"You know what I want." Jeonghan spoke. Seungcheol then gulped and thought that Jeonghan was the most sexiest person in his eyes.

"J-Jeonghan-ah.." a stuttering Seungcheol spoke, confused where to look.

Jeonghan kissed his boyfriend's lips and crawled down until his face reached Seungcheol's jeans zipper. He zipped it down using his mouth which made Seungcheol's mind go crazy. He didn't know what to do as Jeonghan was doing an amazing job down there.

One thing is for sure, Jeonghan made Seungcheol even crazier for him.

----
note: I'M SORRY I TOOK TOO LONG TO UPDATE. MY MODULES KEEP DRAGGING ME DOWN TO HELL. T^T