2

"Hey hyung, I got our orders." Jisoo looked at the younger male, holding the drinks they ordered earlier

"The place is fully packed, good thing we got a seat." Seokmin said with a smile on his face, carefully placing the order that Jisoo craved. Surprisingly, everything is going smoothly, Seokmin was a good guy.

Will he like me? Jisoo thought, the younger male carefully sipping on his Chocolate frappe, making sure not to spill it.

Avoiding any negative thoughts, Jisoo just rested his chin on his palms while staring at Seokmin's beautiful frame. The younger male was too focused scanning his math notes making Jisoo think that Seokmin was too scared to fail college.

"Quit staring, I'm going to melt." Seokmin stated that made Jisoo's heart skip a beat. The younger male looked straight into Jisoo's eyes and gave him a smile. That's when the older male knew, that was the most beautiful smile he ever witnessed in his entire life.

" Hey! The first time we met, you kept on staring at me too! At the library, when it was fully packed and there were no seats available and when I offered you the seat beside me you were so happy that you kept staring at me like i'm an angel that saved your life. " Jisoo teased, earning a cute giggle from Seokmin.

Oh my god he's fucking cute, I'm gonna die. Jisoo thought, if Seokmin was a plushy, he would always carry and squeeze the hell out of it.

" Remember when we both ditched class because you said you found a great cafe that serves the best drinks and we somehow ended up at the beach, looking at the sunset." Seokmin replied

" and because of that I had to miss my Music presentation and Jeonghan hyung had to present alone." the younger male pouted that made Jisoo's heart pound even more.

" I'm sorry, okay? Just think of this as my treat. " Jisoo assured him with a smile, Seokmin smiled back and happily sipped the frappe his hyung treated him.

" So, where do we go next? "

instead of answering, Seokmin gave Jisoo a warm smile, and he felt butterflies in his stomach.

fuck, now i'm inlove.

Jeonghan was afraid, he was afraid when the moment he closed his eyes, everything will turn shit and the world would abandon him once again. It was already 2 in the morning and he couldn't keep his eyes shut, he was tired but couldn't even catch a glimpse of sleep. He kept on thinking, God, let me sleep but please don't wake me up again

It was past 12 am when Jisoo got home, He had a great time with Seokmin. Though they were just friends, they spent their times together as if they're dating. Jisoo always thought to himself, how can someone be so cute, so innocent, so nice? and that someone is no other than Lee Seokmin himself. Even when he promised Jeonghan that he'd be home before 11 but he had such a great time with Seokmin that the hours they spent together felt like 5 minutes, or even shorter.

When Jisoo got home, he tried not to sound as noisy as possible because his best friend, even the slightest sound coming from Jisoo's footsteps could wake Jeonghan up and knowing him, he couldn't even catch a good night's sleep since that incident.

Jeonghan and Jisoo knew each other since middle school, and Jisoo thought that Jeonghan is the most delicate and caring person he knew. Jeonghan would always let Jisoo copy his notes and homeworks, even when Jisoo didn't ask for it. He would always check up on Jisoo if everything was fine, if he's doing well or did he get a good sleep. Whenever Jeonghan gets sick, he would never tell anyone, because Jeonghan doesn't want other people to be burderned with his problems.

A nuisance like him should not burden other people, and that's what he always thought. Jisoo always assured Jeonghan that he is worth it, that he is important, but damn, Jeonghan would never label himself as important, because when he does, bad things always happen, shitty things always happen, and Jeonghan was afraid that it would mess up his life again. He could never place himself as top priority, he was too scared, too scared to love himself.

It was choking Jeonghan, a simple thought of that made him lose his breath, tears suddenly ran down from his eyes, and he felt his shaky breath on his cold palms.

" Can I please, just not wake up? Please don't let tomorrow happen, please..." Jeonghan pleaded, tears escaping from his eyes. He covered his mouth with his palms, trying so hard not to make a sound.

He doesn't want to worry Jisoo, not now when he's the weakest and could break down at any moment.

I can't let him deal with my problems

Jeonghan always thought that his problems were very hard to solve, and if he'd ask for help, he's afraid the person helping him with also have troubles and that's the last thing Jeonghan would want. Ever since he was a kid, everyone at home made him feel that he was a big problem, that he shouldn't have been born, that he was a big mistake.

i should've killed you before you were born

Those words would always echo in Jeonghan's head, but he didn't mind. He knew, that deep inside his Mom's heart, he knew his Mom still loves him. He loved his mom, very much, so dearly. He didn't mind the harsh words, he didn't mind the bruises and wounds his body got, he didn't mind everything. All he knew was, maybe this is how Mom expresses her love for me

Despite all of that, Jeonghan still gave the most beautiful angelic smile. Jeonghan's classmates and teachers would always compliment his playful and optimistic attitude. Despite all pain he felt back at home, he would always mask up his happiness.

Jisoo was the one who noticed him, Jisoo knew the real Jeonghan, he knew how broken Jeonghan was, and still is. The day Jeonghan's mom left him, his world turned upside down. He wouldn't eat for weeks, and kept going inside and out of the hospital. Jeonghan was broken, and those little pieces of his self were shattered even more, and then he knew, he couldn't fix his self.

"Make it stop please..." Jeonghan begged, he muttered between his cries, let this stop please...

It was already 5:00 am, but Jeonghan couldn't even get a good night's sleep.