6

Surprisingly, Jeonghan woke up exactly at 6 am. He didn't know why he was up so early, all he knows that he was actually waiting for someone.

Jeonghan's phone chimed several times and that made him happy. Jisoo never spammed message Jeonghan first thing in the morning and Jeonghan was sure, it was someone else.

He unlocked his phone and was very happy to see someone he really expected

Strawberry Milk

Cheolie: good morning sleepy head ;)

Cheolie: eat your breakfast

Cheolie: so that you'll be energised for the rest of the day

Hannie: morning :)

Hannie: why are you up so early?

Cheolie: i have a 7 am class

Cheolie: i know, poor Seungcheol

Hannie: u said it, i didn't

Cheolie: okay, okay. do you have morning classes today?

Hannie: you're really friendly for someone you just met yesterday.

Cheolie: hmmm, maybe it wasn't yesterday when we first met.

Hannie: what?

Cheolie: nothing, pretend you didn't read that

Cheolie: so do you have morning classes or nah?

Hannie: I have, 9 am

Cheolie: cool, my first class ends at 8. Do you want to have breakfast with me?
Cheolie: i mean, if it's ok with u

Hannie: so u tell me to have my breakfast now but then later on, you wanted to eat with me?
Hannie: idk seungcheol, you're weird.

Cheolie: i know, im sorry
Cheolie: :(

Hannie: don't be
Hannie: so where do we eat?

Seungcheol smiled when he read Jeonghan's text. It was his first time texting someone he liked, everything felt familiar but it also felt new. He wanted to reply something kinky, but he stopped himself because he was weird enough in Jeonghan's eyes.

Cheolie: how about at svt cafe? I heard they serve the best drinks.
Cheolie: my friend's boyfriend works there, he could give us freebies

Hannie: is it cheap?

Cheolie: well, i could ask for a discount?

Hannie: deal, meet me at the convenience store where we first met.
Hannie: call me when your class ends
Hannie: I'm still too lazy to get up

Cheolie: yes sir

Seungcheol and Jeonghan got along pretty well. The time they spent yesterday felt so short, that they wanted to extend the remaining hours they spent together.

Even though Jeonghan didn't remember him, Seungcheol was still happy. He was happy because finally, he finally found his tomorrow. The moment when Seungcheol met Jeonghan's eyes again, he knew Jeonghan was still broken. He knew Jeonghan was still not ready to open his heart and Seungcheol was willing to wait.