24

Jeonghan sighed as he kept on playing with the pen he bought from the convenience store awhile ago, the convenience store where he and Seungcheol first met.

three days had already passed since the fight happened and he felt so immature, petty and narrow-minded. They only tried to help him, especially his boyfriend Seungcheol.

Honestly? Jeonghan regretted that he pushed Seungcheol away and now he couldn't take back his words. But he also has his reasons, like that one where he didn't want anyone to pity him.

Whenever he hear those words, it feels like he's dying. It felt like he was already in a brink of extinction whenever someone pitied him. Sure they have good intentions and all, but all Jeonghan wanted was space and to let him deal with his problems in his own way.

It was already 3:10 and his 2 hours class with Mr. Heindi who teaches math still hasn't ended. Math was torture for Jeonghan, not just because it was confusing as hell but also his professor kept hitting on him.

It was as if he was a magnet that attracts all the oldies and the grandpas in the school.

Finally class has ended and Jeonghan immediately stormed out of the lecture room. He briefly looked at his phone to see if there were any messages but sadly none.

He then realised that he blocked Seungcheol's number because he knows that guy would flood him with lots of phone calls and texts. Even in the phone Seungcheol was still clingy but Jeonghan didn't mind, actually he loved it when he was clingy.

Not until the incident three days ago.

Jeonghan sighed, the sun was shining brightly so he ran to the nearby cafe for some shade. Jisoo's whitening lotion was goddamn expensive and hell he was not going to waste it all.

He quickly went inside and he caught a glimpse of Seungcheol's friends in the far corner of the cafe. He wanted to find another table farther away from them but it was already too late since Jihoon noticed him and gestured him to come over.

Jeonghan slowly walked over to their table and waved his restless hand which the three boys also waved back. When he got there, Jihoon offered a seat which was next to a brown haired man who had moles on his thin lips.

Jeonghan then plopped himself next to him.

"hi! you're Jeonghan, right?" the man asked and flashed a wide smile.

"yeah, and you are?"

"i'm Wen Junhui and that boring guy with glasses is Jeon Wonwoo and of course you probably know Jihoon since he invited you over." Junhui stated. Jeonghan only responded with a hum which made Junhui chuckle.

"so are you free this whole afternoon?" Jihoon asked Jeonghan

"yeah what's up?"

"you should hang out with us, i can't stand being alone with these two and you're the only normal one who could help me keep my sanity." Jihoon explained that made Wonwoo roll his eyes.

"for all i know, Junhui's the dumb brunette in the group." Wonwoo retorted and Junhui immediately pulled his book.

"give it back Jun." Wonwoo hissed.

"oh yeah? come and get it." Junhui exclaimed and ran outside the cafe with Wonwoo tailing him.

Jihoon just slapped his face lightly and turned back to Jeonghan who was hella confused on what was going on.

"so? is it a yes?"

"yeah sure, I'd be happy to." Jeonghan agreed and Jihoon waved his arms in the air, an indication that he was happy.