9

The sunlight was peeking through Jeonghan's bedroom window hitting his face causing him to wake up. He felt a heavy arm hugging his delicate figure, thinking that Jisoo had a nightmare again because whenever Jisoo has nightmares, he would snuggle to Jeonghan's bed and hug him.

Jeonghan opened his eyes and he was surprised that it wasn't Jisoo who was hugging him, it was Seungcheol. Jeonghan tried to get away from Seungcheol's grasp but he was too strong and hugged Jeonghan even tighter. His head was resting on Jeonghan's chest and his right arm hugging Jeonghan's waist. It was like Seungcheol was afraid that someone would take Jeonghan away leaving him behind.

He looked at the raven haired man and played with his hair. Jeonghan always thought that Seungcheol was really handsome, like really really handsome.

Jeonghan had a crush on a guy back in middle school because he thought that guy was pretty cool. Well, ever since he was a kid he had the hots for black haired men. When Jeonghan heard Seungcheol's story about dating lots of people to get over his first love that's when Jeonghan wondered how it feels like to have someone really dear to you.

Jeonghan had several crushes back in middle school and highschool but he has never got into a relationship, maybe because he was to fed up of the idea that loving someone so dearly could hurt him very badly.

"Cheol" Jeonghan spoke and brushed Seungcheol's bangs. Seungcheol then hummed and hugged Jeonghan even more and that made Jeonghan think that maybe, maybe he has a special place in Seungcheol's heart. Jeonghan couldn't understand what he felt at that moment, it feels like there are butterflies in his stomach and his heart was beating loud and fast. He couldn't understand anything and the answer was right in front of him but he chose not to know it.

Jeonghan was too afraid to admit anything.

"I wanna cuddle" Seungcheol spoke, still closing his eyes while locking Jeonghan's delicate frame in his muscular arms.

"But we're just friends" Jeonghan replied staring at Seungcheol's pretty face. Jeonghan took a moment to appreciate his beauty. He had long lashes, a pretty nose and pouty lips and his perfectly pale skin and dark hair made Jeonghan think that Seungcheol is too good to be true.

"Friends can't cuddle?" Seungcheol asked looking at Jeonghan's brown hazel eyes. He looked genuinely confused in Jeonghan's eyes and with no doubt he thinks Seungcheol is adorable as hell.

"Yeah, because the drawn lines becomes invisible and certain boundaries have been crossed." Jeonghan carefully explained, getting ready to escape Seungcheol's arms.

This is wrong, Jeonghan thought but Seungcheol's body felt warm, so warm and it feels like home.

"What?" Seungcheol asked again and it was obvious that he was still half asleep. When he was about to close his eyes both of them heard a loud thud of the door opening and just when he was about to escape Seungcheol's arms, he remembered.

I forgot to lock the fucking door

"Jeonghan hyung! You're late for-- OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU HERE SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG?" Seokmin shouted and that made Seungcheol come back to his senses. He was shocked why his friend is in Jeonghan's house.

"Seokmin-ah, its not what you think it is." Jeonghan stated, finally escaping Seungcheol's arms. Seungcheol then stood up and looked at Seokmin who was obviously shocked by his presence.

"Why are you here Seokmin-ah?" Seungcheol asked as he was wearing his blue hoodie again. Jeonghan then fixed the bed and sat on it's edge looking at Seokmin who was standing right at the door looking like a shocked hamster.