26

"hey! aren't you gonna get up? you're gonna get fat if you're not going to go outside." Jihoon scolded the older man and kicked his ass. Seungcheol only groaned in response and continued playing with his consoles.

"fuck off please." Seungcheol muttered.

"since when did he became like this?" Seokmin asked Jihoon who still isn't done kicking Seungcheol.

"it's been a week and he won't tell me what the hell happened." Jihoon scoffed as he kicked Seungcheol one last time and stormed out of the room.

It’s been a week since that devious night happened, when he thought he's gonna be with Jeonghan forever. When he thought that he's gonna spend his life with Jeonghan.

He wanted that to happen but unfortunately, Jeonghan decided to end all of it.

"hyung what happened?" Seokmin asked once more who obviously is concerned about Seungcheol's state.

"i don't know, leave me alone." Seungcheol hissed as he pressed the button aggressively.

He then groaned loudly when he got killed by another player. Seungcheol only glanced at Seokmin once and focused his attention to the video game. Seokmin only heaved a deep sigh and walked out of Seungcheol's messy room.

It used to be clean when he and Jeonghan were still together, but now he didn't give a damn.

"i think there's a dead person in here." Jun popped out of nowhere and looked at Seungcheol with pure disgust in his face.

"fuck off." Seungcheol blurted and placed a cigarette between his lips and lit it up.

"that'll kill you, you know." Jun worriedly said as he sat down on Seungcheol's disgusting bed. There were chips and cigarette butts lying on the floor and some of it were on his bed, it's a pigsty as Jun thought.

"then so be it." the older man replied and puffed a thick smoke. Jun only waved his hands in the air  to not smell the unpleasant smoke.

"how's it going with Jeonghan?" Jun suddenly asked that made Seungcheol sigh.

He turned off the console and puffed a thick smoke once more.

"he broke up with me." when Seungcheol spoke those words, it still felt surreal for him. Like it was only yesterday when they started dating but now, Seungcheol could never call Jeonghan as his.

Jun was quite shocked since Seungcheol clearly loved Jeonghan and he thinks Jeonghan feels the same too. He bit his lip when he realised the mistake he did last week, that mistake when he accidentally mentioned that Seungcheol was with a girl.

"is it because of Mina?" Jun asked.

"what? why did Mina come into this conversation?" Seungcheol asked with an annoyed tone.

"it's uh, uhm." the tall man stuttered

"what is it Junhui?" Seungcheol was rather angry when he asked and that made Junhui gulp every saliva left inside his mouth.

"i accidentally told Jeonghan that you're with a girl last week."

"what?! why would you do that?!" Seungcheol shouted. Junhui then was on his knees and begged Seungcheol's forgiveness but the older man only groaned in annoyance.

"i don't even like that girl! why would you do that Jun?" Seungcheol whined. He was so close to punching Junhui but he stopped himself.

"well was that the reason why you guys split up?" Junhui fired back as he protected himself with the dirty pillows.

Seungcheol punched him in the face once and that was when back in highschool where Junhui splashed Seungcheol a bucket of alcohol and lit a lighter that nearly burned the poor guy. The bruise lasted for two weeks, and he swore that he'll never let that shit happen again.

"he said he's tired." Seungcheol felt his knees had grown weak. As he sat on the floor, he hugged his knees and tried his best to hold his tears.

"what?" Junhui scoffed "that's it?"

"what do you mean that's it?" the older hissed. Obviously annoyed by Jun's stupid remark.

"we kissed then he cried and then the next thing i knew he wants me out of his life."

"it's funny how our relationship reached the second semester, i mean, we could've last until our hair turns gray." the older said and Jun only hummed in response.

"why was he tired? i just don't get it. i thought we were fine, i thought that he'd never give up on me." a tear ran down from his eyes and he didn't mind to wipe it or let Jun see him cry. Seungcheol was at the point where he doesn't care about everyone and everything.

"i thought that he'd never give up on us."

Seungcheol only sighed as he laid on the cold bedroom floor. Junhui however only stared at the older who fixated his gaze at the ceiling above him. Seungcheol heaved a deeper sigh once more and took the polaroid picture of him and Jeonghan, they were happy and they were inlove.

Falling in love is easy, it's like having soup for dinner with a big spoon on your hand which makes it easier for you to sip it. Staying in love is quite challenging, because that's a decision you have to make everyday.

"did you contact him?" Jun asked

"i tried, but he won't answer any of my calls and text." Seungcheol sighed as he scrolled through his phone to see if Jeonghan atleast responded one of the text he sent.

"maybe he's just confuse or that breakup was just like 'hey give me some space' thing." Junhui answered hoping that the older would feel at ease.

Seungcheol thought where did he go wrong, is it because he said he felt sorry for Jeonghan? Is it because he missed his calls? or is it because he was with a girl?

"he told me that maybe i just dated him out of pity." Seungcheol let out a deep sigh and looked over to Junhui who had a worried expression on his face.

"i really loved him, i love him Jun, i really really do" Seungcheol explained "if only I'm not a piece of shit then maybe Jeonghan was still mine and maybe none of this will ever happen." as he pointed the mess inside his room.

Jun wanted to comfort Seungcheol but he didn't know what to say. So he only sat there and looked at Seungcheol without saying anything.

Seungcheol wondered what he did wrong for Jeonghan to give up on what they had, he wondered what was the reason for him to leave Seungcheol in this state.

in the end, he only sighed

"i want you back Jeonghan."

-x-

it's a multiple update since our wifi broke down and i had to go to my cousin's house to update. Anw, please stay safe!