12

The place was quiet and it was already dark but their heavy breathing and moans echoed in Jeonghan's small and cozy room. Body crashing and smashing their lips, savoring every moment. Seungcheol couldn't believe that this moment is already happening, he couldn't believe he'd make love with Jeonghan.

"S-Slow down, please." Jeonghan pleaded, a tear slowly running down from his cheeks and Seungcheol was too quick to wipe it away. He kissed Jeonghan's forhead and kissed his lips hoping the pain would ease. Seungcheol planted love marks in Jeonghan's neck, a sign of claiming Jeonghan as his own. Seungcheol carefully changed his pace to make sure Jeonghan would adjust properly but he couldn't help but to go rough and quick.

"Seungcheol-ah, slowly.." Jeonghan whispered and moaned Seungcheol's name even louder. Jeonghan didn't care if Jisoo was already home, because all he felt was pain from taking Seungcheol's dick which is shoved in his ass right now.

"I'm sorry baby, i'll go slower." Seungcheol answered and kissed Jeonghan, the other male kissed back placing his delicate arms in Seungcheol's thick neck to deepen the kiss. Teeth clashing and tongues intertwining, everything felt so surreal in Seungcheol's perspective.

"First time?" Seungcheol asked, still at a fast pace, Both of them are panting, catching their breaths and their sweaty bodies were crashing. Jeonghan took a good look at Seungcheol's torso, he was amazed of how his body was really well built, like a perfect marble statue.

"Y-Yes, so... please go slower," Jeonghan answered closing his eyes. The pleasure was slowly taking in and the pain is now fading away. Jeonghan moaned Seungcheol's name even louder when he felt Seungcheol was so deep inside. Tears are slowly escaping Jeonghan's tired eyes, it was his first time and yet Jeonghan labelled this in his mind that this was the best sex he ever experienced in this lifetime.

Seungcheol wiped the sweat running down on his temple with his left hand and aggressively grabbing Jeonghan's waist to go deeper than ever. Jeonghan was too noisy, and Seungcheol was worried that Jisoo might notice it. Jeonghan repeatedly moaned Seungcheol's name and it felt like a beautiful song in Seungcheol's ears. A sudden wave of tiredness hit Seungcheol so he flipped Jeonghan over without any hesitation.

"I did most of it, its your turn." Seungcheol stated, his hair got wet because of all the sweat and Jeonghan forgot to turn on the AC making the atmosphere even hotter.

"But I don't know how." Jeonghan whimpered in pain because Seungcheol's member was still inside him.

"Just do it your way"

"Okay"

Jeonghan then slowly adjusted himself on Seungcheol. He wasn't sure if his doing the right thing but proceeded to do it anyway. Seungcheol looked straight into Jeonghan's eyes but Jeonghan was too embarrassed so he kept looking away earning him a pout from Seungcheol.

"Why do you keep looking away?" Seungcheol asked not minding Jeonghan who was still riding on him.

"I'm too embarrassed." Jeonghan answered, both of them are almost at their limit. Jeonghan moaned Seungcheol's name once more and came, so is Seungcheol. Jeonghan laid beside Seungcheol's naked body and he felt the other male hugging his delicate figure. Jeonghan grabbed the thick blanket and covered both of their naked bodies and he snuggled closer to Seungcheol.

Their body is still full of sweat and everything felt sticky but they were too tired to clean everything up. Jeonghan was tired and he really wanted to sleep and rested his head on Seungcheol's bare chest.

Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan's head and muttered the words that sounded impossible in Jeonghan's ears.

"I love you, Jeonghan." Seungcheol whispered but Jeonghan was already asleep and already drifted off to dreamland.

-

Soonyoung was outside Jihoon's home, still thinking of a better explanation as to why he couldn't contact his boyfriend. If he tells Jihoon the truth, the consequences was too unbearable, he's afraid that Jihoon might get hurt. It was already 2 in the morning and the chilly wind was piercing through Soonyoung's thin clothes, still contemplating whether to press the doorbell or not.

Soonyoung pressed the doorbell and stood in front of the door, hoping that someone would open it. The door slowly opened and revealed a half asleep Jihoon in his pajamas, Soonyoung hugged the smaller male right away and kissed his forehead. Slowly closing the door they immediately sat at the couch nearby and cuddled.

"You didn't call me," Jihoon stated and hugged Soonyoung even more.

"I was busy with some stuff." Soonyoung answered and went to check Jihoon's face. The smaller male was clearly tired and stressed out because of the dark bags under his eyes and a few pimples popping out from his cheeks. Soonyoung felt guilty but that wasn't enough reason to tell Jihoon the truth.

"Okay" Jihoon replied back, closing his eyes and rested his head on Soonyoung's chest. Jihoon knew something was up, that something was definitely going on but he couldn't dare to speak up about it.

Jihoon was glad that finally he's back again in Soonyoung's embrace.

-

"Hyung, it's already 2 am. Why don't you just stay at my place? We've got an extra room available." Seokmin stated as he got inside the car, both Seokmin and Jisoo went to a club just outside soul and danced until they drop. Jisoo had a plenty drinks of beer with soju so he was a bit dizzy. Seokmin only had a few shots so he insisted that he should take care of Jisoo.

"Okay, but what about Jeonghan?" Jisoo asked fastening the seat belt in the passenger seat, before starting the engine Seokmin decided to call someone. The phone ringed a few times before it was answered.

"Hyung? Is Seungcheol hyung home with you?" Seokmin asked the other line, "No? Where is he?" Seokmin nodded and ended the call placing his phone back in his backpack. He took a good look on Jisoo's face and smiled, thinking that his Jisoo hyung was probably the most handsome person ever he laid his eyes on.

"I think Seungcheol hyung is with Jeonghan hyung right now." Seokmin stated, Jisoo just nodded and closed his eyes. He was too tired from all the dancing and the liquor he just drank awhile ago was making him even more sleepy.

"I don't want to interrupt them, let's just stay at your place." Jisoo answered not batting an eye at Seokmin. The younger male just hummed and started the engine. It was not a long way back to Seokmin's house, in fact the time would always run fast when he's with his Jisoo hyung. Their friendly hangouts and gatherings would always end up so fast that it feels like they're just together for 5 minutes.

Every moment Seokmin spent with Jisoo was priceless, and he couldn't exchange any amount of money for those precious moments. When they arrived at Seokmin's home, Jisoo was still asleep. It was already 2:30 am and the car radio was barely audible. Seokmin was trying to remove Jisoo's seat belt trying so hard not to wake up the older male.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo asked, Seokmin turned his head and was few inches away from Jisoo's face. He couldn't think straight and just stared at the older male, not knowing what to answer.

"I, uh, I was..." the younger male stuttered. Jisoo was already sober but he placed his arms around Seokmin's waist, pulling the younger male even closer to him until their lips touched. Seokmin was surprised by the sudden movement snd thought that his hyung was still drunk, but the kiss felt too sweet and Seokmin couldn't stop himself from kissing back.

Jisoo was already sober and he felt bad for taking advantage of the younger male but he couldn't stop himself. He unbuckled his seat belt not stopping the kiss. The wind might be chilly outside but the atmosphere inside the car was unbearably hot.

It was already 3:00 am but Seokmin and Jisoo was still inside the younger male's montero sport, making love.