11

"What?" a voice spoke and Seungcheol immediately looked up who it was. It was Jeonghan and he had smirk plastered on his face.

"What?" Seungcheol replied back earning a giggle from Jeonghan. The brown haired male sat beside Seungcheol and stretched out his arms. Jeonghan was dead tired from all of his classes today and luckily he survived all of them. Jeonghan was always free in the afternoon and he let Seungcheol know that but he never reached out to Jeonghan.

"You didn't call me." Jeonghan stated as he was scanning his notes. Even though exams are coming up, Jeonghan still wanted to hang out with Seungcheol.

"I thought you were busy, " the other male replied. Seungcheol was afraid that maybe Jeonghan would think that he's too clingy and annoying and that's why he tried to keep his distance.

"Well, you'll never know if you won't ask." Jeonghan stated in a monotonous voice. Seungcheol looked over to his side, He always thought that Jeonghan looked beautiful at any angle.

"I'm sorry, how can i make it up to you?" Seungcheol asked and Jeonghan just grabbed on his thick wrist and dragged Seungcheol away. Jeonghan had a place in mind, and he wanted to spend time with Seungcheol.

Every night Jeonghan would stare at the ceiling and wonder what is his relationship with Seungcheol. One thing is for sure, Jeonghan considers Seungcheol as his friend but that label is slowly wearing off. It was like fate was telling Jeonghan that there's something deep, something even more meaningful. He wanted to know the answers, but what's the cost?

Fear

It was too visible, almost visible to be seen by the naked eye, and probably too noticeable that anyone in the campus could tell that Jeonghan was a wuss. He could never overcome his fear, and Jeonghan knew he was a damn coward. He knew he is misleading the relationship that he and Seungcheol have, and he knew he is leading Seungcheol in the wrong way. Jeonghan knew but he didn't know how to stop it, he was too clueless and too afraid of the results if he risked things.

Feelings

Seungcheol was aware, he was aware of his feelings and he was not afraid of admitting it. He's just afraid that if he leads on Jeonghan, things might go weird and the puzzle pieces will be misplaced. He knew Jeonghan was still afraid, he can feel it. Every inch of Jeonghan's body is afraid of risking and Seungcheol was aware of that but to his surprise, Jeonghan would always reach out to him. Ever since he met Jeonghan on that day, Seungcheol never reached out to anyone he ever dated but now everything is different. He wanted to let Jeonghan know, how much Seungcheol's heart wants to get a hold of Jeonghan.

I like you

Both of them knew the answer, but none of them reached out to each other. They knew that the feelings were too visible, it felt so familiar that both of them consider it as their home, their other missing piece. It was too transparent that both of them feels like they're swimming in the world's clearest ocean. The feeling was deep, it had grown inside them and was ready to bloom, but one thing is stopping it.

"We're here," Jeonghan stated that made Seungcheol confused, the place was too familiar.

"In your house?" Seungcheol asked, he looked at Jeonghan who was smiling from ear to ear. He never knew what was the other male's plan but he didn't dare to ask what was it.

Jeonghan nodded and smiled at him "Yeah, let's just watch Netflix." Jeonghan answered and unlocked the door. It's Seungcheol's second time in Jeonghan and Jisoo's house but he was still too nervous to take a step inside of their humble home.

"Let's watch The Notebook" Jeonghan placed his things on the center table and plumped his body on the soft comfy couch. Seungcheol sat beside him still feeling nervous and worried. It was too straight for Seungcheol's liking but regardless of what he thought, he wanted Jeonghan to be happy.

"What if Jisoo arrives? I think he doesn't like me being here with you alone in your house." Seungcheol stated, Jeonghan looked at him with worry in his eyes and gently rubbed Seungcheol's shoulder.

"Why would you think that?"

"I don't know, I guess i'm just a bad person?" Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan's brown eyes, he wanted to spend all of his time with him but he was afraid that maybe he crossed the line.

"No you're not, okay? Jisoo likes you and i told him you're a good friend." Jeonghan replied back and flashed a comforting smile. Seungcheol smiled back and heaved a deep sigh, he had so much going on in his mind right now but being with Jeonghan, he felt the problems going a little bit lighter.

The movie flashed through the screen but instead of paying attention to the scene, they just talked. Not even one of them batted an eye at the television and just continued talking about their likes, their favourites and almost everything. The time they spent together felt just like 5 minutes and none of them knew it was already night time and good thing Jisoo hasn't arrived yet.

Jeonghan laughed like a mad man when Seungcheol cracked the most cheesiest joke he ever heard. Both of them also debated on what came first, the chicken or the egg? Would you rather be happy and poor or be sad and rich? Are bad words bad? Even the most useless and stupid things in life couldn't escape in Jeonghan and Seungcheol's world.

When the clock struck 6 o'clock it ringed through the whole house and made them silent. Seungcheol couldn't understand but his heart beat was too fast, and he bet Jeonghan could hear it right now. Both of them stared at each other not knowing what to say or what to do. Seungcheol wanted to look away but he couldn't, because Jeonghan was too beautiful in his eyes and he wanted to appreciate every detail on his face.

I like you

Jeonghan's eyes traced every corner of Seungcheol's face, it was too beautiful, too perfect. Jeonghan suddenly felt a wave of insecurity because he knew, Seungcheol was too good to be true and Jeonghan labelled himself as ugly. Even though everyone around him complimented his beauty, he would never take it seriously. His eyes stopped at Seungcheol's plumpy lips and was startled for a bit, he wanted to remove the dirty thoughts and just appreciate Seungcheol's beauty.

"I like you, Jeonghan." Seungcheol said and looked straight in Jeonghan's eyes. Jeonghan could hear Seungcheol's heartbeat and that made Jeonghan nervous. He didn't know how to respond, he just looked at Seungcheol's eyes with confusion and looked at his lips appreciating it.

Seungcheol didn't know what to do, he wanted to slap himself and just be gone like a puff of smoke. He was too embarrassed because Jeonghan didn't say a word and just stared at him.

Jeonghan leaned in closer about an inch away of Seungcheol's face and crashed his dry lips on Seungcheol's plumpy ones. Seungcheol was too shocked of the sudden move but he never fought it. Seungcheol kissed back and placed his palm on Jeonghan's nape deepening the kiss. Jeonghan placed his arms on Seungcheol's waist and hugged him not breaking the kiss. Not knowing what's on their surroundings, Jeonghan was now on top of Seungcheol.

The kiss was too passionate and was at the pace of Jeonghan's liking, and little do they know, the word friends didn't exist anymore because both of them have crossed the line.