Tomorrow with You

"i still can't believe that you guys moved in together!" Jisoo exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around Seokmin's waist. The latter then also wrapped his arms around Jisoo's.

"yeah, i mean it's only been two years since you two graduated and now you're living in the same home." Seokmin sighed.

"I wish i could graduate soon and move with Jisoo hyung." Seokmin pouted that made Jeonghan chuckle.

"Seok, you're a senior now so you better act right or else you'll repeat a year." Jeonghan warned and pointed his index finger at Seokmin.

"yes yes Jeonghan hyung." Seokmin smiled.

"wait where is everybody? are they coming or not?" Seungcheol asked and pulled Jeonghan closer to him.

"Mingyu and Wonwoo are on their way." Jeonghan answered rested his head on Seungcheol's shoulder.

"Junhui and Minghao hyung will be here any time soon and Jihoon and Soonyoung hyung is probably on their way too." Seokmin shrugged and drank the orange juice that Jeonghan offered him.

Since Jeonghan and Seungcheol already moved together, they're going to have a house party and all of their friends are invited. Finally one of their dreams has been achieved, it was written on Seungcheol and Jeonghan's diary that they wanted to move together and finally it happened.

"What's up bitches." Junhui slammed the door quite hard that the sound echoed all throughout the living room. The four men got startled by Junhui's dramatic entrance that all of them face palmed in unison.

"sorry guys, he has a few screw loose so just bear with it." Minghao followed him from behind. Junhui and Minghao headed straight to where the kitchen is to place the food and drinks that they have bought.

"you know we should also buy a place of our own." Junhui whispered to Minghao as he neatly stacked the beer cans inside the fridge.

"you know that i don't have a regular job, right? so how are we going to pay the goddamn expensive rent?" Minghao raised an eyebrow and placed the food on the kitchen counter.

"i can take care of it Hao, just live with me." Junhui smiled and held Minghao's hand.

"I can't let you do that on your own! Just why on earth did i become your boyfriend just to abandon you all alone?" Minghao exclaimed as he aggressively cupped Junhui's cheeks.

"this is why i love you so much." Junhui replied and pulled Minghao's waist closer to his.

"you're so whipped Wen Junhui." Minghao chuckled and pinched Junhui's oh so amazing and sexy nose.

"only for you, Xu Minghao." Junhui was about to kiss Minghao's lips when they heard a loud cough out of nowhere.

"excuse me but could you stop doing disgusting things in my mom's house?" Seungkwan interrupted the two lovebirds and crossed his arms.

"excuse me but could you please stop echoing your disgusting voice in my best friend's house? It'd be good if you'd just shut up" Minghao fired back and glared at Seungkwan who only stuck out his tongue at him.

"too bad you're going to hear it all night long" Seungkwan ran away and Minghao was about to flip the dining table but luckily Junhui stopped him.

Minghao and Junhui only heaved a deep sigh after their moment got interrupted and decided to follow the others who was chilling in the living room.

"what took you so long?" Seungcheol asked the two but they only shrugged.

"they were doing disgusting things in your kitchen Seungcheol hyung." Seungkwan rolled his eyes and shifted his butt closer to Hansol who was busy playing on his phone with the game plants vs zombies.