25

Seungcheol sneezed as he flipped through the pages of his history book. It was almost 7 pm yet here he is, still with his group discussing about their presentation.

"are you okay?" the girl dressed in pink asked worriedly. Seungcheol only looked at him and nodded and went back to reviewing his parts for the presentation which will happen this friday.

and that would be two days later.

and he needs to get this shit done quickly or else he won't be able to visit Jeonghan in his apartment.

"you know what?" the girl suddenly spoke and her name is actually Mina.

"what?" Seungcheol said in monotonous voice.

"i'm glad i pulled you out of that cafe or else you won't be sitting here with us discussing about our presentation." Mina said as she rested her elbow on the table and placed her chin on her palms.

She looked at Seungcheol with adoration in her eyes while the older was busy reviewing his notes.

"yeah thanks." the latter said not sparing a glance at the girl.

"so uh, let's wrap this up." their group leader stood as he stacked up his books.

"but first, let me divide you into two since our presentation is pretty long." he continued.

Seungcheol only waited for his name to be called while their group leader is pointing at the people who should be partners.

"Choi Seungcheol and Hwan Mina."

Everyone stood up including Seungcheol. He stretched out his arm on took his bag. The man was about to go outside when he got stop by a hand holding tight on his wrists.

"where are you going?" Mina asked

"home?"

"what about me?" she asked once more that made Seungcheol confused.

"huh?" confusion was too visible on his face  so the girl cleared hear throat and pointed at the sky in which Seungcheol looked at and pointed back to herself.

"oh... you want me to bring you home?" Mina only nodded and being the gentleman Seungcheol is, he agreed.

"okay let's go!" Mina held Seungcheol's hand and dragged him out of the lecture room.

While they were walking along the pavement, Mina was still holding Seungcheol's hand as if she was his. Seungcheol didn't mind though, the night was cold and her hand was warm.

"you look bothered." Mina said and glanced over at Seungcheol who was looking at their intertwined hands.

"oh, I'll let go." she immediately pulled her hand away and flashed a smile.

"yeah thanks." Seungcheol said and smiled back.

They were silent as they walked to the bus stop. Seungcheol thought that this is the furthest that he should offer since Mina might misunderstood his actions.

"so when will we work on our parts?" Seungcheol said as he changed the subject and to ease the tension.

"when are you free?" Mina asked back.

"oh i have--" he got cut off by the constant buzzing of his phone. He turned it off awhile ago since they were discussing about the presentation.

He saw multiple calls and texts from Jeonghan and that made his heart skip a beat. Being anxious as he is, he called Jeonghan back, hoping that his boyfriend would answer.

"is there something wrong?" the worried girl asked.

"nothing, i just..." Seungcheol softly spoke. He bit his lip when Jeonghan never answered.

"oh I'll just walk you to the bus stop, okay?" Seungcheol sighed, he still couldn't reach Jeonghan.

"yeah, sure." Mina answered and smiled.

When they reached the bus stop, Seungcheol still stood there with Mina. Both of them waited for the bus to arrive. Seungcheol needs to make sure that his partner will actually get on the bus. That's the least he could do since he could never walk Mina home.

"here's the bus, I'll g--" Mina couldn't finish what she had to say since Seungcheol already waved goodbye and ran away. Jeonghan's apartment is just a few blocks away from the bus stop so he decided to run like a mad man.

He held a tight grip on his phone and ran as fast as he could. He was nervous and he kept on asking himself, what if Jeonghan is hurt? What if he's going away? What if he's murdered? Kidnapped?

Another turn and he'll reach Jeonghan's apartment. He ran as fast as he could and finally reached the said apartment. He got on the elevator and pressed the button to Jeonghan's floor.

As he got out of the elevator, he ran and ran until he reached Jeonghan's door. He pressed the doorbell frantically, his hands were shaking and the cold night breeze wasn't helping either.

"we already paid the rent Mr. Suk--" Jeonghan opened the metal door, he was about to smack his landlord with a fly swatter but he saw someone else.

A face that he longed for but hurt his heart.

Seungcheol was beyond happy to see Jeonghan who is fine and has complete limbs. He immediately hugged the latter kissed his forehead.

" God, i thought you got abducted or something,"he spoke as he was still holding the delicate boy.

"i'm sorry i missed your calls, i had classes and we had a group meeting for our presentation." Seungcheol explained as he pulled away from the hug. Jeonghan only looked at Seungcheol without saying anything.

Seungcheol caressed Jeonghan's cheeks and smiled. He was glad that finally he saw Jeonghan. Last time he saw the boy was he locked himself inside his room, helpless and weak.

"are you oka-" Jeonghan immediately kissed the latter, preventing Seungcheol to say anything.

As he wrapped his arms around Seungcheol's neck, tears escaped from his eyes.Seungcheol felt that the kiss was filled with love and adoration and that made him happy. As if everything is okay and his problems have faded away. He pulled Jeonghan closer to him by grabbing the latter's waist to deepen the kiss.

Seungcheol felt relieved because finally, he felt Jeonghan's loving touch. He was yearning for it every night and day ever since they had a fight. With the kiss that they shared, Seungcheol only fell deeper and harder for his boyfriend Jeonghan.

Jeonghan's tears never stopped flowing and he was nervous that Seungcheol would notice that he was crying. Seungcheol cupped Jeonghan's cheeks once more and finally noticed that the latter was crying.

He slowly pulled from their intimate kiss and stared at Jeonghan's eyes. Seungcheol wiped the liquid with his thumb and kissed Jeonghan's forehead.

"what's wrong? are you hurt?" Seungcheol asked

"no, I'm fine."

"i love you." Jeonghan said as he looked directly in Seungcheol's black orbs. He cupped the older's cheeks and smiled.

Seungcheol smiled back and kissed Jeonghan's palm that cupped his left cheek "i love you too."  he stated.

The room was filled with silence and all they could hear is the wind rustling and their hearts beating in sync. Seungcheol could never explain how much he loved Jeonghan. If he could count the stars, then the sum of it would be the answer of how much he loves the man.

Jeonghan wiped his almost dried up tears and spoke the words that would shatter Seungcheol like a broken vase.

"let's break up."

-x-

Y'ALL THIS BOOK ALREADY HAS 1.02K READS THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL I FEEL LIKE ROLLING IN THE GROUND AND CRY MY HEART OUT. I'M SO HAPPY THANK YOU ALL 😭😭😭♥️♥️♥️