32

"aren't you bored or something?" Seungcheol said as he broke the silence between him and mina.

they're sitting at the park bench while Seungcheol is eating his bungeoppang and Mina is eating a delicious cream bun.

"bored of what? you have to be specific." Mina replied while chewing her bread.

"you know. hanging out with me or seeing my face everyday." Seungcheol answered and took a big bite from his bungeoppang.

"surprisingly, it's neither of the two." as she finally finished her cream bun.

"and why is that?" Seungcheol asked once more.

"i don't know, but i like it when I'm with you." she stood up and looked at her wrist watch to see what time it is.

Seungcheol was quite shocked of her answer, instead of saying anything he just shrugged and continued to eat his delicious bungeoppang.

"are you done? it's already 2:45 and we have history class at 3 pm." Mina raised an eyebrow at Seungcheol who was still hasn't finished his food.

"answer me first." Seungcheol said as he took the last bite of his pastry.

Mina only stood there in silence, waiting for Seungcheol to finish whatever he has to say.

"why do you like it when you're with me?" the older male stood up and stared at Mina's hazel brown orbs.

Mina felt her heart beating loud when Seungcheol just stared at her eyes. She couldn't mutter any words and she felt her throat dry.

She knew the right answer to the question, yet she was afraid to tell him.

i like you Seungcheol

She was afraid that if she tells him how she truly feels, she would lost an amazing friend.

"it's because you're the only one who can understand me." she replied and looked away from his piercing gaze. She then cleared her throat and pointed at her watch to let Seungcheol see that it was 2:50 pm already.

"now let's go." she said as she dragged Seungcheol away from the park.

when they arrived at the lecture hall, it was empty.

"what the... where is everybody?" Mina asked as she stared at the empty room.

"hey! there you are. I've been looking for you guys." Seokmin shouted as he ran towards Mina and Seungcheol.

"where is everybody? and why are you here? your building is like a mile away from ours." Seungcheol pointed at Seokmin who was still catching his breath.

"let the guy breathe dude, he looks like he's dying." Mina added as she pat Seokmin's shoulder.

"Changkyun told me that your class is cancelled and you can now go home." Seokmin stated and wiped his sweat with a clean blue handkerchief.

"oh, i still have one more class with you Seok," she scratched the back of her neck out of annoyance.

"Want me to wait for you Mina? I'm free." Seungcheol offered.

"No it's okay. You don't have to."

"i really don't mind." Seungcheol shrugged

"you know what? i think you should practice whatever you're going to say when Jeonghan finally wants to talk to you." Mina replied

"i think that's a good idea. Knowing you, and how you're so whipped for Jeonghan hyung... You're probably going to kiss him right away." Seokmin added. All of them nodded in agreement since all of them knew how Seungcheol was so inlove with Jeonghan.

Even Seungcheol himself couldn't stop if he sees the other man.

"you need to be angry first, but not too angry. just the right amount of angry to let him explain why he did what he had to do." Mina explained.

"yes hyung, and don't cry okay? you need to be strong." Seokmin tapped Seungcheol's shoulder for a little courage.

"if you want to say something, don't hold back. Okay?" Mina flashed a smile.

Seungcheol pulled both Mina and Seokmin into a tight hug. He was happy that these two had helped him in the past few weeks. Especially Mina who had been with him when he was at his lowest.

He was grateful that the girl was with him through his rough time.

He was glad that he found a friend like Hwan Mina.

"Thank you so much guys, I owe you big time." as the three pulled out from the hug. The three of them had already gone their separate ways.

Seungcheol decided to spend his free hours in the library instead of going home because he knew Jihoon would come home late and he'd be alone.

and Seungcheol hates being alone.

"hey, you okay?" Seokmin asked Mina and he handed her a banana milk.

"yeah... actually no." her voice was low and Seokmin knew she was trying her best not to cry.

"maybe in another life, you'd be his girl." Seokmin replied.

Seokmin knew from the start that his friend Mina liked Seungcheol. He knew that she wanted to get close to his hyung. And he was confused as to why she never used the opportunity to make Seungcheol look at her when Seungcheol and Jeonghan got separated.

"i hope so."

"but why did you not make him love you?" Seokmin asked once more that made Mina chuckle.

"i want to Seok, i badly want to." she started " but I don't want to break two hearts in the process just because i was selfish." she sighed.

"i guess it's just not meant to be." she smiled.

Seokmin only nodded in response, not knowing what to say.

"i know my place and I'd like to keep it that way." she continued and took a last sip from her banana milk.

"i guess life does not work the way that we wanted it to be." Seokmin sighed and glanced at the blue sky above him.

"for me yes. but for you, i don't think so." Mina chuckled.

"yeah, maybe i was an exemption." Seokmin laughed alongside with Mina.

"must be good to finally have someone you always longed for."

"i guess i just got lucky, i never would've thought that Jisoo would date someone like me." Seokmin stated "when in fact I'm just a guy who only admired him from afar."

"dude, you literally deserve someone amazing like Jisoo oppa. so does he, you both deserve each other." Mina tapped Seokmin's shoulder and smiled.

"you too Mina, you deserve someone better." Seokmin smiled back.

"for now, all i want is Seungcheol's happiness." she looked up to stop her tears from falling.

"and i hope he gets his happiness."

-x-

a/n: i think this'll be the last update for this week since I'll be busy with school and my research defense will commence next week (੭ ˃̣̣̥ ㅂ˂̣̣̥)੭ु   actually I'm still not prepared, but yes i can't do anything about it ( ≧Д≦)

anyway I'll try my best to update since there are only a few chapters left, stay tuned!

also, i was just thinking to make another book after TWY is finished . im debating whether to make a wonhui, soonhoon or junhao.

lemme know your thoughts! love lots
♡^▽^♡