Prologue

"What are you so afraid of?" he asked, not removing the smile plastered on his face. I turned my head to look at him and one thing came to my mind.

"Tomorrow" i abruptly answered.

"Why?" he asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"I might lose what I have now" i stated "and that's what scares me the most, " i ended my sentence with a sigh. I stood up and fixed myself, not minding him who is still sitting in the ground while looking at the glistening sea.

"Will I be able to see you again?" he asked, fixating his sight at the sea ahead of him.

"We'll see about that," i answered. Surprisingly, i kept a meaningful conversation with someone i barely know, when i can't keep up a serious talk with my friends. The irony

"What's your name?" he asked again

"It's Jeonghan, Yoon Jeonghan" i spoke and he finally stood up, looking directly at my eyes. I never knew he had such long lashes and plumpy lips that looked so soft. His pale skin and dark raven hair makes him look 10x hotter.

"I'll see you around, Yoon Jeonghan." he stated and patted my shoulder. As soon as he walked away, I realised that he hadn't gave me his name causing me to panic.

"Hey!" i shouted, he immediately looked back with a confused look on his face.

"What's your name?" I asked, not minding the people looking at me as if i'm a mad man.

"It's Seungcheol, Choi Seungcheol." he shouted back. Oh so that's his name, his name sounds hot too.

"When will I see you again?" i shouted once again.

He smiled, waving his hand at me.

"Tomorrow!"

-x-

wherein Jeonghan was always afraid of what lies ahead of him and Seungcheol was always looking forward to tomorrow.

Hello! This is my first Seventeen Fanfic and I gotta say, I'm a hardcore JeongCheol shipper and whenever i see tiny bits of them just flirting around, it makes me happy and somewhat sad at the same time. Because whenever i look at them, they indirectly slapped me that i will always be single forever.  Nonetheless, JeongCheol's bond is so strong that it inspired me to write this book.

There are alot of grammatical errors since english is not my first language and also typos because my eyesight goes brr brr.

Anyway, i hope you enjoy this trashy fic of mine with weird plot shit and gay content.  thank you for choosing this book to binge read whenever you are bored. To the active and silent readers, i love you all so much ♡

- aly