1

Jeonghan

"fuck" Jeonghan exclaimed furiously, staring at the big fat D minus his Music professor gave him.

"Oh shit that's bad." a voice spoke, Jeonghan turned his head to see his bestfriend Jisoo who clearly saw his bad grade

"But I heard you did so well at that presentation, why did he give you a D minus?" Jisoo asked, Jeonghan just shrugged and placed the piece of paper back in his backpack.

Jeonghan then dragged Jisoo into an empty classroom which made Jisoo confused.

"The thing is... I saw my Music prof harassing a freshman, and he saw me and he threatened me. That if i say a word about what I saw, he'd fail me in his class" Jeonghan spoke in a low voice, almost like a whisper which earned him a very unsatisfied expression of Jisoo.

"Now that's just fucked up! We should report this incident right now! How dare he give you D minus when he's clearly the wrong one! " Jisoo shouted, and Jeonghan immediately shushed him by covering his mouth with Jeonghan's palm.

Knowing Jisoo, he couldn't stand people who always do bad things, well except for Jeonghan who sometimes cheat in class, but Jisoo just couldn't let this serious matter go.

" If I report him, he would really fail me! And I can't fail Music, this is my last year here, I can't fail now! I don't wanna repeat another year. " The brown haired male explained, Jisoo then removed Jeonghan's palm covering his mouth and wiped it using his handkerchief. Talk about being a clean freak huh.

" Listen, Hannie. Think of that freshman he harassed, that poor girl or boy must be suffering right now." the blonde boy stated.

" If we're not going to report this serious incident, he may cause trouble again or find another victim to harass. I know your grade is more important now Hannie, but think of those poor souls who have been wronged. " Jisoo stated, right hand placed on his hips and his left hand patting Jeonghan's delicate shoulder.

What should I do, i mean my conscience would really bother me If i stayed quiet. If i do the right thing, would it also benefit me? What will happen to my grades? Will i really repeat senior year? Negative thoughts keep rushing in Jeonghan's mind and that earned him a stinging head ache. He couldn't think straight and had to decide now.

I hate this his final thought before giving Jisoo his decision

"Okay, let's go" Jeonghan sighed. A smile formed in Jisoo's lips and he immediately dragged Jeonghan to the Dean's office.

"But you know, you shouldn't have majored Business Management." Jeonghan suggested,  earning him a confused look from Jisoo's face  "I mean you sounded like a Priest scolding me back there. You should have become a Seminarian."

"That's what i wanted to do at first, and then i realised that I was gay and I need dick in my life so i just switched to Business Management." Jisoo said which made Jeonghan laugh

"Why are we friends again?" the brown haired male jokingly asked

"Because we love to diss each other and also, we're both gays" the blonde male explained and both of them laughed. Jeonghan couldn't imagine not being friends with Jisoo, when he basically thought of him as his other half.

Both of them laughed like a crazy person until they reached the office. Jisoo knocked on the door and signaled Jeonghan to get inside. The brown haired male took a deep breath before turning in the door knob that would allow him to get inside the office.

The head of the school was still talking to someone, it was a guy with dark raven hair and he had pale skin. He had muscular arms and his skinny jeans was hugging his sinfully thick thighs.  Sadly, Jeonghan couldn't see his face, just his absolutely sexy back.