13

"fuck!" Jeonghan exclaimed and rubbed his butt, it was still painful and he couldn't even walk straight.

"It still hurts? But it's already been a week since that happened." Seungcheol answered, he was holding Jeonghan's hands guiding him to walk properly. Every step that Jeonghan would take was painful. His ass was painful, his legs were painful, his entire body was sore.

"I told you it was my first time yet you pounded me like its the end of the world." Jeonghan made a sarcastic remark and tightened his grip on Seungcheol's hands.

"I'm sorry, i should've been gentle." Seungcheol answered.

"So where should we go? Your last class got cancelled, right?" Jeonghan stated, Seungcheol looked at him and smiled.

"Oh, so my boyfriend's gonna ask me on a date?" Seungcheol asked flashing a cheeky smile, Jeonghan just rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Yes, so don't be such a cheeky bastard and let's go" Jeonghan dragged Seungcheol away not noticing the ear to ear smile plastered on the older man's face.

They found themselves inside the arcade infront of the clawing machine. There were cute plushies and Jeonghan really wanted to get the shiba inu plushie so he pointed at it and Seungcheol was really determined to get Jeonghan what he wants.

"A little bit to the right." Jeonghan directed, Seungcheol hummed and pressed the big red button to let the claw machine work. After a few trials, both of them failed to get the fat plushie outside. The arcade was not that crowded and Seungcheol's screams because of frustration echoed in the whole room. Jeonghan slapped Seungcheol's arm a few times in a row to keep his voice down but the older male was too focused on getting the shiba inu plushie for his dear boyfriend.

"One more time." Seungcheol stated and took a deep breath. Positioning himself to get the plushie out, Jeonghan just stared at his boyfriend with annoyance but couldn't deny the fact that he really loved him. He wanted to stop Seungcheol but the man was too determined to get what Jeonghan wants and that made Jeonghan feel that he is loved and worthy.

The claw machine finally got the shiba inu plushie out "OH MY GOD HANNIE! I DID IT!" Seungcheol screamed and was waiting for the machine to drop in in the hole. Jeonghan jumped up and down and hugged Seungcheol, the two of them couldn't contain the excitement and joy when Seungcheol finally got the item.

"Here, it's for you." the older male handed the plushie to Jeonghan and he was too quick to accept and hug the hell out it. Seungcheol looked directly in Jeonghan's eyes and gave him a smile. Jeonghan smiled back and learned in closer for a kiss. It was just a small peck on the lips but to Seungcheol, that was a sign that Jeonghan really loved him.

They went out of the arcade place side by side and hands intertwining. Jeonghan wanted to buy something but he just shrugged off the thought, thinking that it might be too early for a matching couple item.

"I can't believe that we're boyfriends already." Seungcheol said and took a bite of his bungeoppang. They were sitting in the park bench where they shared their first most precious moment together.

"I know right? How long has it been since we first met?" Jeonghan answered and took a sip on his strawberry frappe, he also took a bite of Seungcheol's bungeoppang.

"It's been years" Seungcheol whispered hoping that Jeonghan didn't heard it.

"Years? I think it's only been a month and  half." Jeonghan answered. He looked at Seungcheok who was fixing his gaze on the flower garden right across their favorite seat.

"Are you hiding something from me?" Jeonghan asked and placed his drink beside him. He held Seungcheol's face making him look straight at him.

"No" Seungcheol answered not looking directly at Jeonghan's eyes. Jeonghan frowned even more and pinched Seungcheol's nose. The older man whimpered in pain and rubbed his nose, he looked at Jeonghan who looks like he's close to breaking up with him. Jeonghan looked away and crossed his arms, still annoyed at Seungcheol.

"Baby, look at me." Seungcheol stated, locking his fingers on Jeonghan's hand. Seungcheol wanted to tell Jeonghan everything he knew but he was too afraid that this might not be the right time to say it.

"I'm sorry, let me make it up to you." Seungcheol stated hugging Jeonghan. Jeonghan sighed and hugged his boyfriend even tighter not wanting to let go.

"Why won't you tell me?" Jeonghan asked and pecked Seungcheol's right cheek. Seungcheol hummed still thinking what to answer.

"I love you Han, I really really do, but I think it's still not the right time to tell you." Seungcheol answered. Releasing from the tight hug, he looked at Jeonghan and kissed him on the lips and the younger male gladly kissed back. Seungcheol didn't want to worry Jeonghan but he was too clueless. He wanted to tell Jeonghan what happened back in highschool but he was still too afraid of the consequences.

Seungcheol thought that this might be bullshit for keeping it only to himself but he couldn't find another way to help Jeonghan. He's afraid that if he tells Jeonghan that he was the guy he met back when he was about to end his life things might go shit.

Jeonghan broke from the kiss and stared in Seungcheol's black orbs. He wanted to know what Seungcheol was trying to tell but fear was taking over him and he didn't want to lose the most important person in his life right now.

Seungcheol

But what about you Jeonghan? Jeonghan thought to himself, why was he so afraid of losing someone in his life when he didn't even noticed that he already lost someone very important?

Jeonghan

Jeonghan already lost himself, he lost himself a very long time ago.

"Stay with me, okay?" Jeonghan pleaded, pecking Seungcheol's lips once again.

"I will" Seungcheol replied

"Always?" Jeonghan asked once again, staring into Seungcheol's eyes. His boyfriend gave him a reassuring smile and kissed him once more.

"Always." Seungcheol replied.

It was already 4 in the afternoon and the sun was about to set. Seungcheol and Jeonghan held each others hands with less burdens on their shoulders.