3

It was a good day, the sun is up and the clouds were high up in the sky. The sunlight was peeking through Jeonghan's bedroom window and that made him groan.

His head was pounding from all of the crying he did last night, and it was past 6 am when he fell asleep. He looked at the alarm clock placed just beside his bed, 10 am Good thing Jeonghan's class starts in the afternoon and lucky hin, he only has 2 classes to attend this day.

Waking up was the hardest thing to do for Jeonghan, because he knew its a new day, a new day where the worst things might happen. Just like how hard it is for him to fall asleep, it's also hard for him to wake up knowing that he might lose what he has right now.

The mere thought of that made him groan even more.

He stood up and fixed himself, everyday he looked like a mess and he didn't bother to fix himself. He didn't care what he looked like, he didn't care about his self.

Jeonghan washed his face and started to get ready, exam weeks are finally coming near and he had to study so that he won't be a jobless bum in the future.

When he got out of his room and went to the kitchen, he noticed a sticky note placed in the counter.

Hannie, i cooked some kimchi rice for you, Seokmin and I had things to do and I'll be back before 11. Just call me when something's up

The note stated. Jeonghan just grinned and took a bowl of Jisoo's kimchi fried rice. Jeonghan always liked Jisoo's cooking but Jeonghan knew that his Mom cooks even better and he missed it.

" I miss you, Mom." Jeonghan whispered, trying his best to hold back the tears.

before Jisoo came to Jeonghan's life, it was just him and his mom. Jeonghan's world revolved around his mom, he loved his mom dearly. He would constantly say 'I love you' to his mom, he would always express his love to her because Jeonghan knew, she's his only family. He knew that she's the only person to hold onto.

Jeonghan, mommy loves you, do you get that?

Yes, I know mom, I love you too.

Mommy has to go somewhere, Jeonghan will be a good boy and stay inside the house. Does Jeonghan get that?

Yes, mommy be back okay?

The memory where his only family left him kept playing in Jeonghan's head and the more he keeps on remembering that painful scene, the more his head was suffering from the stinging pain. He wanted it to stop, he wanted to move on and be happy. He was desperate, but he couldn't do anything. He wanted to blame her for everything, he wanted to make her feel his wrath for leaving his only son. He wanted to feel nothing but anger, but that feeling subsided, and all he felt now is that he's alone, unloved, and broken.

No matter how many times he tried to mask up his true emotions, he would always end up in his bed a crying mess. No matter how many times Jisoo assured him that he's gonna be fine, he would always end up back in his broken self. Back then, he kept on looking forward to tomorrow, back then he always wants to look beyond the future but now, all he wanted to do is to go back in the past and beg his mom not to leave him.

Now, he just wants to sleep and never wake up to tomorrow because he was too afraid, too afraid to lose someone again.

unfortunately, Jeonghan has classes today, and he can't afford to skip them or else he will really repeat his senior year. Wiping his almost dried up tears, he decided to remove his negative thoughts and continued eating the delicious kimchi fried rice Jisoo cooked for him.

" Yah! You were have you been? Did you have lunch?" the shorter male asked, the dark haired male then removed his mask and wiped his sweat with the handkerchief he ironed this morning. It was definitely a hot day, and it's not even summer yet.