Chapter 29: The Final Fight

I've been SO busy recently TwT 

A lot of stuff is going on right now that is just causing me to have no time to write, so I'm sorry it's been a while.

Also I am struggling so much with this chapter. I don't really know why but I cant get it to sound good 

So that's why it's been so long since the last chapter.

(and I may or may not be addicted to Ark: Survival Evolved right now and I may or may not be spending most of the little free time I have playing that...)

LEZ GO!!

~~

Word Count: ~3 K 

~

TW: blood, fighting, the usual

~

POV: 3rd

~

The Hermits were pulled forwards, knocking into each other and tumbling around, and they had no control over their own limbs as they were dragged along, down several hallways. At last they turned into a hall that led towards two large doors at the end.

The doors swung open into a massive room. Several Watchers stood with their eyes closed, hands glowing, outstretched towards the Hermits. 

'No wonder we kept smacking into the walls and each other...' Xizara thought.

A purple carpet ran down the center of the room, leading to a throne where a tall Watcher clad in a black and purple cloak sat atop, smiling at them. 

The Hermits were pulled towards the Watcher, being released and dropped into a heap on the floor. Xisuma scrambled to his feet, tripping over the others as they all tried getting up. The Head Watcher smirked, chuckling at their poor attempts. 

Finally getting to his feet, Xisuma stepped forwards, standing in front of the others in a protective manner. He wasn't surprised when his twin came to stand beside him. The Hermits all took position, humbly letting the better PvPers on the outside, except for Etho, who grabbed Ely's arm and quietly pulled him to the center of the group. 

With their hands glowing and swords in hand, the brothers faced the Head Watcher. 

The Head broke the silence with his cold, chilling voice. "I've been-"

"I swear to Notch if you say 'I'vE BeEn eXpEcTiNg YoU," I will come up there and yeet your *** right out that window," Iskall said with a dead serious voice, causing the Hermits to break into laughter as the Watchers stood bewildered. 

"QUIET!" They did as they were told, though the snickers and giggles didn't stop. "You Hermits are giving me a headache." The Head stood from his throne, stepping down from the raised ground the throne sat on. With his hands behind his back, he strolled towards them, stopping a couple feet in front of the players. 

"What do you want with us?" Xisuma asked.

"I don't want you," he said, gesturing to X. "I want him."  Xisuma sidestepped, putting himself between the Watcher and Xizara. 

"Well you're not getting him."

The Watcher tilted his head, the smile on his face never leaving. "Really? Huh. I believe differently." 

"Do you have a name?" The Watcher seemed to be startled by Joe's random question. "I'm getting tired of calling you 'The Watcher' or just 'The Head.'"

(This is the authors thoughts directed through Joe Hills -_-)

"I- no- I- What?"

"He said, do you have a name," Cleo drawled.