Chapter 26: Battle of The Brothers 2.0

Aren't I amazing with titles -_-

LEZ GO!!

~~

Word Count: ~3.1K

~~

TW: fighting, blood, shtuff like that 

~~

POV: 3rd

~~

The sound of panicked breathes, mumbled curses, and several pairs of running footsteps echoed through the halls as the Hermits ran. Twisting and turning through the maze as they escaped the possessed Voider. 

Xizara shot a blast of his black, smoky magic at them.

Spinning, Iskall held up a wooden shield, the blast hitting it in the direct middle, breaking it instantly. Thankfully, though, it had blocked the magic from hitting Iskall, only making him fly backwards into the others. Several people were knocked over, others reaching to catch the falling Hermit. 

"It's a dead end!" Ren called from ahead of them. He had turned the corner, stopping when he saw there was nowhere else to go. Even the doors had stopped a long time ago.

"Keep going!"

"We can't!"

"What do we do!?"

sorry, but I just got down off my bed to go get food and... I'm alone. No one is here anymore...

WHERE DID MY FAMILY GOOO TwT

nm my Mom said she was going to Walmart and my sister always goes with her

But...

Why did my brothers go with her! They never go to the store with her! I bet they went to get food or something... AND LEFT ME TO DIE

AlLlLlL ByYyYyY mYySeEeEeElF~~

I'm gonna die from starvation alone...

Because they decided to go get Taco Bell without me...

WELL

Sucks to be them cause I got goldfish and fruit snacks 

The Hermits ran around the corner, crowding against the back wall, raising their weapons for attack.

"NO!" Xisuma struggled to get out of Jevin's and Keralis' grip, but they held him in their arms in a death grip, not letting him go. The Admin tried to scream again but he was cut off with a sob, hot tears running down his face. His helmet felt like it was suffocating him but he couldn't bring himself to care.

Xizara walked around the corner, the grin still pulling at his face. He was humming as he slowly trudged over.

Oh now I feel really stupid... My brothers were here the entire time.

One was poopin and the other was curled up on his bed and they both decided to ignore me when I called out -_-

THEY JUST LET ME BELIEVE THEY GOT TACO BELL

Brothers suck-

"Xizara. Stay back," Grian called, hoping to get to him. However, the Voider just chuckled, not slowing his advance. 

"Xizara!" Xisuma cried out for his twin, to which Xizara hesitated, his face contorting to confusion for a split second before he went back to looking insane.

Z's hands and eyes glowed black, the smoky magic swirling out of his eyes. Xisuma continued to struggle against their holds, his own eyes and hands beginning to glow a light purple, black sparks shooting off like embers from a fire, lightly burning any skin it landed on. The Hermits around him started hissing in pain, but they refused to let go.