Chapter 5: Confused

YALL LOOK WHAT I DREWWWW ISJDFOINOIJPA it may not be perfect, but it's one of the best things I've ever drawn. If you can't tell, it's Wels and Hels, or Els. KSDFJKLDHNC:OI I LOVE ELS SO MUCH They are my favorite characters...

OK BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM!!!!

Another chapter because I have nothing better to do

I want a donut...

LEZ GO!!

~~

Word Count: ~2.3K

~~

TW: Ummm...none...if there should be, let me know and I will fix it immediately!!

~~

POV: Grian

~~

{EvilXisuma joined the game]

Who?

I was just restocking the barge when that notification popped up. Confusion clouded my brain, the immediate response of the other Hermits only adding to it. I tried asking who they were, but didn't get a clear explanation, other than he's dangerous, stay away from him, and he has red armor.

That doesn't really help me. Seeing as I was close by, I decided to check the spawn island, the place where most players appear when entering Hermitcraft. I flapped my wings and flew up into the sky at a surprisingly fast rate. Spreading them, I let myself glide over to the HEP llama and landed right at the foot of it. 

Peering over the ocean, I saw the spawn island and a player laying on the sand. Most people would only be able to see a figure from this distance, but I'm an Avem and can see every detail of the player. He had white hair spread out around his face, tangled and covered in sand. On his face were two scars in the shape of an x, almost identical to Xisuma's scars. His armor, however, was exactly like X's, down to the smallest detail, other than scratches and scuff marks of course. The only thing different was that the helmet was attached to his belt instead of on his head.

I couldn't see if he was breathing and almost flew over there in my panic. I didn't want to go against what Mumbo said, however, so I stayed put, opting to just tell the others to hurry up. A second after I sent the message, his chest rose quickly, gasping awake like they do in the movies. He brought his arm up and covered his eyes.

I messaged the others, telling them he moved. Mumbo's immediate response sent butterflies to my stomach, and Stress' response only made my cheeks deepen in color. 

When Jevin asked where I was, I told him and he landed next to me seconds later. 

"Hey," I said in a small voice.

"Hi G," he answered, crouching down next to me. "What has he been doing?"

"He just woke up I think. He covered his eyes, then rolled over. It looks like he is having trouble sitting up though." Evil Xisuma, if that is even his real name, was trying and failing to push himself up onto his elbow. "Are you sure he's dangerous?"

Jevin hesitated before answering. "I don't know..."

As soon as those words left his mouth, I saw someone fly over at an alarming rate to the island. I thought they were going to crash face first, but at the last second, they pulled up, landing not so gracefully on their feet. I recognized him as Xisuma. He fell down beside his clone, trying, almost desperately it seemed, to help him sit up.  Sending a message to the others, I pushed myself off the ground, spreading my wings, and gliding over the the island. 

I landed in front of the men, helping X catch the newcomer when he almost face-planted in the sand. Jevin landed a few feet in front of us. I was on my knees beside Evil Xisuma, trying my best to support him.