Chapter 15: Use My Voice

I was listening to Brother by Kodaline and realized it fits perfectly with this book and it made me cry  (┬┬﹏┬┬)

Also, Random-isity , I drew the thing!! 

They look a little weird but I guess that's what happens when two people control one body xD

I learned that covering one side of the face will let you see their different facial expressions easier!

LEZ GO!!

~~

Word Count: ~2.2 K

~~

TW: panic attack

~~

POV: 3rd person

~~

{Xisumavoid} I'm calling a meeting. Everyone come to the lounge in one hour, please. Thank you.

"I assume I'm not coming?" Xizara's voice startled his brother.

"Um..."

"Don't strain yourself. I'm not mad," he said with a laugh. "You are going to discuss me, aren't you?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Well, good luck. I'll be here playing Animal Crossing in my underwear eating Doritos if you need me!" With that, Z hopped up the stairs to the guest room that he had claimed his own.

"What the..."

{VintageBeef} i'll be there

{Falsesymmetry} me 2

{Welsknight} we'll come

Several more Hermits quickly agreed.

Xisuma decided to spend the rest of the time before he had to leave eating lunch, so he prepared a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. 

Shortly after, it was time for the Admin to head over to the lounge. He put his helmet on and flew out the door, into the sky, and towards the Shopping District.

Xisuma was the first to arrive by a good ten minutes, which he spent anxiously pacing the large room. Etho was the first to arrive.

"Hey, X."

"Hi, Etho."

"What's this about?"

X sighed before answering. "My brother."

"Ah..."

They stood in awkward silence as they waited for the rest to arrive. One by one, every Hermit arrived and took a seat around the L-shaped couch and the bean bags scattered in the middle of it. Xisuma stood in the front, facing the crowd.

"Um..." He took a deep breathe. "Thanks for coming. I'm sorry if this was interrupting anything, but we needed to have this-"

Xisuma was cut off by the sound someone coming through the Hub portal.