41.

DISCLAIMER
🛎
(This chapter was supposed to be thrown in here but I forgot the orders. So please try to understand this chapter! This was supposed to be waaaay before the parents split! So now im going to start going in order on my notes pad.)

  We pulled up to a full parking lot. It was so many cars, people and loud music. The regular shit in the city. 

"You good?" Cassie asked Lauren and nodded. "yeah i'm cool." Lauren replied.  They both got them a drink and walked around.

"wassup babygirl." Ermias said to Lauren from behind. "You're the most annoying nigga ever." She turned around to him as she started cheesing like a little ass kid. Just then Khloe walked by looking at them both shaking her head,

"Nip, you not just gonna be fucking me and then be back in her face." Khloe said. "I told you, I don't want yo ass! And im not fucking you." He said taking his arm from around me.

"No perfect explanation on to why but then I see you here with her. You the reason I hate niggas with baby mamas." She spat.

"Well clearly this my explanation.." he mumbled, Lauren was trying her hardest to ignore the conversation. She didn't acknowledge her once. She rolled her eyes, flicking him off as she walked to her car.

Ermias put his gun in his pants. "Nigga really?" Hoggy said smoking on a blunt. Ermias ignored him. Lauren was opening her mouth to say something before Ermias stopped her, "I dont communicate with her so don't start with me." He said as Lauren put her hands up in surrender.

She pulled out her phone taking pictures while Ermias side eyed her. "why you staring at me?" Lauren spoke.

"what you doing after this?" Ermias asked. She ignored him for a minute then finally answered.

"Huh?" She mumbled.

"I say what you doing after this? Like you going home? Wassup?" He repeated.

"why?" Lauren said. 

Ermias chuckled.

"I can't know?" He asked.

"Home." She spoke and he nodded.  "No fr you aint gotta lie." He said trying to get her next location.

"You'n need to know. Im grown." she laughed, "i'm surprised you don't have an attitude right now." Ermias said as he took out a backwood.

"Why would I have a attitude?" She said turning to him. It was a whole block party going on while they had full conversation.

"Ion know you always got one like you don't fuck with me." He shrugged. "Ermias thats not true. You just irritate my soul but I'm sorry if I make you feel that way." She said apologizing which caught him completely off guard.

"Oh shit. Accountability? Not Boog apologizing without a argument." He ssid mushing her head.
"You really took my shit, then destroyed half of my shit." He said grinding his weed while Lauren watched Cassie dance on some nigga she barely if not, didn't know at all. "I'm not sorry about that though, I told you that." Lauren spoke.

"Yeah I know.. I guess I deserved it huh?" Ermias said looking at her, "Definitely and you cut my hair. We even." She said holding her hand out so he could shake it. "Ight remember this shit. Even the slightest fuck up and im going ballistic on you Boogie." He held his hand out,

"Why you doubting me? Where the faith at?" She said as they both laughed.

Next thing you know gun shots rang out and everybody started running, And those who didn't run took cover. "Boog get down!" Ermias yelled.  While she held on to him while she did what he say.