4.

I been going through some changes, Been running out of maybes, Boy I know ya losing patience
Losing patience with me, Sometimes I get fed up with all the games, Sometimes you all just act the same, Maybe I'm the one to blame, That's just how the game goes, When your feeling alone, Everybody got somebody that they mess with on the low..

"Lauren

"Lauren." A voice powered over her while she was sleeping. She looked up. She looked a mess, and look like she had been crying for hours and just getting sleep, her eyes was so puffy. "You been sleep all day, I came to check on my baby girl." He whispered. Sitting on her bed, She hopped up with a confused face on, "What time is it daddy?" She said rubbing her eyes. "4:00pm on the dot. You okay?" He looked around the room.

"Yeah.. I-.. I'm fine, Whats going on?" She looked at him who had some typa face on that she couldn't make up but he was staring hard. Then he grabbed her face, Twisting it and turning side to side and up down. "Noo.. It's not what you think!!" She hopped up looking in the mirror. "So what is it? Don't give me no fucking lying ass excuse to why it look like somebody violated the hell out your neck!" He yelled causing the attention of her mother and Nae to stand at her door way.

"The curling iron did it she looked in the mirror rubbing her hand against it, she didn't think anyone would come in her room and notice while she sleep. "Girl over my dead body, Start telling the truth you aint burning yourself 3/4 times with a Flat iron!" Her mother yelled coming into her room to examine it while Nae sat back laughing..

"That's a bad look to be going your first day off to college in! I want them off your neck by tomorrow so get to scrubbing, rubbing, icing. I don't even know what to say too you." Her dad sucked his teeth throwing his arms up. I don't know how she was gone get it to be covered without hella make up. "First of all, I said curling Iron." Lauren rolled her eyes storming out her room. "Curling iron, Flat Iron, Low Iron.. Its all the same shit Miss smart ass" her mother said

"Look like she just let somebody take her neck and just sucked on it. I wanna know the young man. If you that bold to walk around with it out." Her dad said following her examining her neck again putting pressure on it. "You bout to squeeze me to death. I aint walk around with nothing, YOU came in my room looking and it caught your eye." She snatched her head away. "Oh we gone check to make sure it aint make up covering them. You just 18! Don't get carried away." Her mama said shutting the door. She didn't know how she was about to get rid of them, But she knew exactly how she was about to cover them.
________________

Lauren pov

"My friend."

"Girl, what type of friend? You let suck on Your neck? Is he fine? Tall? Got braids? Girlll.. Im just talkinggg" Malika laughed. Of course they had heard a little about Trey but I couldn't blame that on him, I cut him off the day I heard he was attempting to talk too Ermias crazy. It was only right. I hadn't seen Ermias since yesterday the lie just wasn't going to stick with a nosey family. Between him and the streets it seemed like a nigga was busy we most likely won't see each other today so I was irritated and was about to sleep the whole day. We had been texting a little bit, but still. "The regular kind, dang," I laughed. "And yes.. he's fine, but that ain't the point."