1.

Who wants that perfect love story anyway,
Who wants that hero love that saves the day, anyway?

"Look, I'm not even gon lie to you, any nigga can smile in ya face and tell you anything you wanna hear just to get whatever it is that he wants from you but, only somebody who really wants to get to know you, will put time in to get to know you

"Look, I'm not even gon lie to you, any nigga can smile in ya face and tell you anything you wanna hear just to get whatever it is that he wants from you but, only somebody who really wants to get to know you, will put time in to get to know you." Ermias said.  "Ermias how many times you gone tell me this?" She asked.

"Until I feel like you get it, Stop letting bum niggas get close to you!" He mugged. He hated the boys Lauren bought around he always feels like she can do better. "Ermias you just feel like you better than everybody who finds interest in me! Stop their not gonna fuck me or even get anything in that manner outta me. I'm not even like that"

  "Boog stop playing, you know you lowkey freaky. You aint fooling me!" Ermias said as he and Lauren sat around waiting for their sibilings.

"Can you not?" Lauren asked as they sat down. Ermias laughed as he looked at Lauren.  "What?" Lauren asked when she caught Ermias staring at her. He chuckled as he rubbed his chin.

"Nothing, I'm just saying for someone who claims they've never been sexually active, you know more about sex than the hoes do. But shit, I aint judging you." He said while shrugging. 

"Just because you fuck with these nasty ass hoes who'll fuck anything walking, doesn't mean I have to be one of them too. Most of the shit be common sense something the hoes lack of." She said while laughing.  "Yeah ightttt. What you doing later?" Ermias asked laughing. Lauren smiled at his laugh.  "N-" Lauren got cut off by one of Ermias hoes approaching them. 

"I need to talk too you for a minute." Nisha said aggressively after rolling her eyes at Lauren. "Man don't you see me talking?" He sucked his teeth turning around to Lauren. When it came down to Lauren he kept his hoes in check. They knew to respect her regardless of the looks they gave her, He will quickly cut a hoe off who didn't respect Lauren or talked about her in a good way.

"Well since you wanna act like that infront of ya little best friend. I was trynna spare you! But I'll let everybody know our business." He waved her off as she was talking.

"IM PREGNANT AND ITS ERMIAS BABY!" She shouted out loud grabbing everybody attention. He got up and grabbed her arm pulling her to the side as she laughed like it was funny. "Man how you know its mines?" He whispered to her as she yanked her head back. "Nîgga you the only stupid ass nigga I been fucking. I aint aborting it and I aint taking a plan B! Get with the program baby you gone be a daddy" She laughed walking away and all he could do was shake his head and become frustrated. He walked back to Lauren with a dull face. "Fuck-" He said sucking his teeth.

"Aww poor baby got the wrong hoe pregnant! You're gonna be a great father Ermias." She laughed shaking her head. "Yeah wrong hoe, It  shoulda been my wifey."

"And which hoe is the wifey? You didn't tell me about her."

"You. you my wifey baby wassup?" He asked. He knows that piss her off because their just bestfriends and it always been that way.