44.

DISCLAIMER: Please dont forget that this is wattpad so everything us writers put in the book dont be realistic lmfao . Its just to be interesting, Where we could be wild and do shit we'll probably get locked up for in real life 😂😂 now continue...

LAUREN

I felt someone on me. I blinked my eyes open seeing ermias on top of me kissing me on my lips.

"Not now Ermias." I said trying to push him off me. He just kept kissing me.

"Boog?" Ermias asked waking me fully up out my sleep with his heavy hands. My eyes would barely open.

"Yes?" I said annoyed.

"Lets play a game like the youtubers we just aint gone be recording, I wanna know how well you know me cause I bet you dont know me like how I know you." He said rubbing his stomach standing at the tip of the bed. I rolled my eyes the hardest,

"I've been knowing you practically our whole lives of actually living. Im pretty sure its vice versa." I chuckled.

"Then lets find out." He said slapping my thigh. "ERMIAS, Its 7AM you woke me up to play that?" I said aggressively.

"Nah man you gotta wake up cuz we wasting time, so get up cause Im only here for three days so we need to make the best outta it." He said snatching the covers off my body. I had on nothing but a big t-shirt and a drawls

I just got up and did my hygiene might as well get ready for the day.

"Somebody gotta keep the score cause you gone cheat." He said before opening the door.
We're gonna play a game its gonna be called 'How well do you know me." He said looking at me.

"Okay but No I'm not gonna cheat..I'll keep the score." I laughed.. as he nodded.

"I think, I know like the back of my hand."
I said. We both sat on the bed ready to ask the questions.

"What's my full name?" He asked.

If it was gone be questions like THIS, then it was a piece of cake.

"Easy..." I said smirking. "Ermias Joseph Asghedom" I said before writing the point down.

"Nah baby this just a warm up dont get ahead of yourself." He laughed. I laughed and he changed the question.

Next question..."What's my favorite color?" Ermias asked. "Blue." I mumbled. He gave a thumbs up.

"What name do I love when you call me?"

"Daddy? Or your name?" I said before he made a buzzer sound like I was wrong. "Ermias? What other name I say? You just lying..." I said laughing as he did to.

"No I said, What name do 'I LOVE' when you call me." He said repeating. "I dont know Ermias just tell me." I said still laughing." I call you Ermias, Bae, Daddy and what else?" I asked him.

"One more guess." He said. I sat for a minute and thought... "Bae?" I said unsure.

He made the wrong buzzer noise again, He shook his head, "I like that poppa shit. I told you that and you just dont listen to me it was that night you went to that party and shit had a nigga in his feelings and I was tripping." He explained. "Ohhhhh well that was like twice how was I supposed to know?? next question." I said.