7.

I just wanted to say I had a whole 3k chapter ready for y'all, It then deleted so I had to restart all the way over and this is literally all I could remember from it 💔 I'll make it up to y'all! Im pissed

So in love, I'll give it all away Just don't tell nobody tomorrow So tonight, I'll do it every way Speakers knocking 'til the morning light

Ermias,

Tanisha went into labor at 8 months. She was 6 months when Boog Left, Boog been gone for two months now. So my girl left, and now I got a baby girl and shit. I mean, It was kinda awkward with Boog cause I had to explain I gotta be there when Tanisha was in labor but that ended up not even happening. I was locked up for a fucking month, Which was the month Tanisha went into labor but then I released just a week after that, So, now We in the middle of November and it was stressful for me. So I told Boog that for no absolute reason. I was mad I missed my baby girl birth but Ima make that up with her life. I went to jail over a little weed charge nothing to big they found bout 5 bags they denied me bail at first but eventually gave it took me but took the weed, I wasn't stressing it.

Shit, I aint have no sex. I guess me getting locked up was a sign to not cheat? So now I got another month to stay this way since it's close to December now. Boog birthday on the 5th but I cant spend it with her, This will be the first Birthday she spent away from me since I've known her. Its the 26th right now of November and shit I'm just playing with my damn toe nails at this point. Tanisha almost got dealt with but ima let that girl heal before I knock her on her ass for leaving my baby girl on my momma door step. I have no idea where she at right now but I guess she said she dont want to be apart of my baby girl life. I mean the shit hurt me only cause every little girl deserve a mother and dad. I damn sure wasn't about to work on a relationship with her or anything so she definitely wasn't about to have a two parent home. But she could've had something similar to it.

I gotta figure out what I'm getting Boog for her Birthday ahead of time. Talking to her from a jail phone wasn't shit we had a limited time to talk when we usually talk on the phone for hours straight.

I was sitting in the living room waiting for Boog to call me back like she said she was. Samantha was sitting on the couch smiling and shit it wasn't at the baby and it wasn't at me so I snatched her phone but it locked.

"Wat you gassed about?" I asked. She Snapped out of her thoughts, and asked, "huh?"

"Aye you over here blushing and shit" I answered. She didn't say anything, She just continued to blush. "Sammy don't play with me you gotta lil boyfriend?" I said giving her back her phone walking over to my daughter. "Damn she done threw up all on the new shirt dawg" I cut her off before she can answer me.

"Since you're my big brother I wanna talk to you." The lil sis said with a scared look, I was trying see what was up.. "What?" I asked taking a wipe cleaning the baby up. "Would you look at me different if I said I lost my virginity-" She said, cutting herself off.