32.

Lauren,

Lauren,

"Ermias, we have to talk." I said, he looked over at me. He looked like nothing mattered to him and by nothing, I mean me. 

"There's nothing to talk about I came to basically let you see him him, My purpose being over here is for him." He said as he picked Kam up. It was like we were playing tug a war with the baby. I followed him. He sat Kam down next to his toys. 

"How can you be mad when you cheated on me while we were in a relationship? I had relations now that we are not together." I put the emphasis on the not.

"I barely ever cheated on you." He said, he sounded as if his heart had been took out and stomped on.  "Barely? Stoppp it. What about at the studio? What about the bitch that stabbed me? Im sure you fucked her while we were together.. Rest her soul." I rolled my eyes.

"I actually didn't. Just let it go, Lauren." He walked out of the room.  "no!" I followed him.

"Come back here and talk to me like a man."

"ight.. I wanted to make you feel like shit to break you down, so it'd be easier to control you. Shit aint work.. okay what now?" He said and I had to take a step back.

"So that was your intentions from The very beginning?" I asked him trying to get the right clarification. "Look, Lauren, you really starting to piss me off." He said staring in my soul.

"You been pissed me off, Im not apologizing anymore. I've tried getting you to understand you just don't want to."

"Aye Just drop it!"

"No you gonna hear what I got to say, nigga!" I yelled. "You are definitely controlling as fuck, You do what you want but when tables turned its a problem! You know how many times you made me look stupid? I STILL stuck around like a dumb ass.. I'd do anything for you because I love you and you know what you did? ACT A FUCKING FOOL!"

"If that's how you feel cool. I respect it. But at the end of the day you wrong. Wrong as fuck. Just like how I was wrong. We can talk about this another day but just not today." He said taking responsibility. I was confused he wasn't playing eye for eye right now.

I let it go.

Ermias,

Ermias,

Walking out my phone rung causing me to stop, I was in the living room playing with my son when I answered the private number.

  "Who this?"

"I'm sorry for how I reacted. I just like you a lot"  the female voice answered.

"You good. But let me talk to you later. I'm out right now, getting shit handled."

"Who you with?"

"My business. Bye"

"So you're with your baby moms? But you can't even unblock my number? Can't even hang out with me?" 

"Bye"  Hanging up I looked at Boog. She sipped her bottle of water while looking down at Kam who was on his tummy time playmat.

  "What you over there doing all that for?" Laughing she shook her head while drinking her water some more.  "Your girl big mad. You could of unblocked her, I don't care." I started laughing at her. "You block her so she wouldn't call while you over here, You're slick." She shook her head.

"Man chill out that aint true. I be trying to tell her she ain't my girl. Why would I wanna be all out trying to hang with her and get her shit."

"I ain't ya girl and you got me a lot." She raised an eyebrow looking at me questionably. 

"You different. Cause you're my wife. You stuck with me for life." She laughed shaking her head while going on her phone.

I mushed her head. Calling the homies, I showed em what I was doing. Hoggy asked for Boog so she came over sitting next to me damn near sitting on my lap. I wasn't bothered by it though.

"Your homie got me fucked up." I said while rubbing on his stomach.  "I be telling him stop playing with you sis! But aye For two people who ain't together, y'all sure all over each other. Did you two change your minds and didn't tell me," he said bringing us back to reality.

"Huh," we both said in unison.  "She know together or not she mine regardless I'll always have love for this woman even though she do some foul shit."  She said she felt the same way for me. So Shìt that was all I needed to know. "He has a new boo thats calling his phone, I want her to know the nigga belong to me regardless." She said gossiping with Hoggy.

"Shit I'll let her know fasho." He said. "Okay well it was good talking to you but I have someone coming over so Ermias gotta go." She laughed. 

"Who you got coming over?"

"The homieee. It ain't ya business," I said, walking over to Kam giving him a hug.

"Ohh word it's like that? You need to let the nigga know you come with real drama cause it ain't gonna be easy believe me. Second fight that I had to whoop his ass it will not be a third one. Ion give a fuck bout you talking to these niggas long as we aint fucking but that nigga? No Boog."

"Yeah, yeah whatever," She said while changing. "Boog I aint even trynna be on miserable shit but he aint it. You being so fucking dumb by continuing a friendship cause thats what ima call it.. you gone have yourself in some shit when you try leaving him and he dont budge." I warned.

"Okay sooo like you? Im trying to leave you but you are throwing fits and tantrums?" She laughed, "I guess ima have to just show you." I said evily. Our issues as men wasn't over. She was still sitting on my lap and surprisingly the conversation wasn't going left we were talking like normal people.

"Do I know the girl you're speaking to?" She broke the silence. I know every since she heard the phone call it was bothering her. "Khloe." I mumbled. She lifted up looking at me, "Ermias are you serious?" She said it like she was crying out.

"As you can see it aint gone go well, She cool. Don't stress it." I told her. "All these girls but you chose to go for Khloe?"

"Boog I was hurt so I was just talking to people. She gave me the entertainment." I tried explaining.

"Okay." She said very calm while putting her hand back under my shirt rubbing my stomach.

"You miss me?" I asked her, She nodded her head. "I mi---"  I interrupted her by kissing her.

"Ermias." She moaned before kissing me harder.  There was no question that I loved this girl with everything in me.

After a moment she pushed herself off me. "Uh I think it's time you go. I have to wake up early tomorrow". Nodding I looked her up and down again before standing up. I followed behind her to the front door.  "I'll get Kam at nine if that's cool". She agreed, Stopping at the door she gave me a hug. Then, She opened the door watching me walk out.

~~