47.

Lauren

I sat on the phone with Malika, She seemed still hostile about our last encounter but I personally didnt give a fuck.

We also watched as Ermias and Larenzo have a splash fight in the pool.

We were in the back yard, "They really love each other." Malika said while I showed her Ermias and Larenzo in the pool on facetime.

"Yep. Ermias adores him more than he adores me." I chuckled. "What made you want Ermias to stay a little longer?" She asked.

"Um, Because, Larenzo LOVES Ermias, Ermias is my childs father and I still love him no matter what, but I'm enjoying my little break from him but it cant be long since a kid is involved and I can see major progress, he's getting his self together. He's not all cranky and shit....he's turning back to his original self and I'm liking it." I explained.

"So you're considering starting over at some point?" She gives me a goofy grin. "Nah not now...im just focusing on me, Larenzo and Kam. I'm not about to rush anything. But we do have sexxx..." I admitted.

"Smart. But why are you focused on your little brother? That's not your child." She nods.

"Because he doesn't have his mother, His mom dropped him off to me and although he stays with our dad. I still feel like as his big sister he needs to be my priority." I responded sarcastically. She agreed but it was a weird agreement.

"So tell me what's up with you and your boyfriend." I said.

"Who Ottis??"

"Yes bitch...every other day he's in the local messy blogs." I said. She laughed and shook her head. Ermias gets out of the pool and looks at Larenzo "Do not swim pass 4 feet, you hear me?!"

"Yeah!" He smiles. He then approaches me, He lifted me up grabbing his towel that I had my back laying against.

"Go get Kameron." I said remembering he was upstairs sleeping but nobody else was in the house. "Okay but I need you to do something for me." He mentioned.

"Let's go..." I rolled my eyes and stand up, he grabs a towel and put it around his neck.

"I'll call you back Malika." I hung up.

"Jas, can you please keep an eye on Larenzo?" I asked. "Yeah girl I got you." She says as she scans her phone, then put her head phones into her ears.

As Ermias and I is walking down the hall to get to get our son, We grab him, I did what Ermias asked and make it back to the back yard.

The first person I try to spot my eyes on is Larenzo but I didn't see him. "Jasmine, where is Renzo?" Ermias asked.

"Um...somewhere in that pool." She was so into her phone, that I knew she wasn't paying any attention.

I rushed over to the pool and did not see my brother any where, all I seen was a whole bunch toys in the water. "LARENZO?!" I called out.

This bitch was sick.

I walked to the pool and Ermias following behind me, I go all the way down to furthest foot which is 6, and as a floaty moved away I can see a little body at the bottom of the pool.

My heart dropped to my ass.

I literally dived into the water shoes, phone, weave and all , and I hold my breath as I swim all the to way baby and lift him up.

  I come above the water and a weight is taking from upon my arms as he's taking away from me.

I panic as Ermias laid him on his lap, his eyes were shut and he was apparently unconscious.