13.

We love a young wild story: Lets get to it. Y'all asked for it, Talk ya shit in the comments cause I love y'all. Im finishing up on my other stories still.

Lauren's mom walked up to the front desk mad as hell of course

Lauren's mom walked up to the front desk mad as hell of course. She never thought She would have to bail her child out of jail, Let alone her youngest child out of jail. "Hi, I'm here to bail "Nae out. she was the 17 year-old involved in earlier altercation" , She said, The woman at the front desk nodded and typed in her name. "What's your relationship to the young lady?" She asked still looking at the computer screen. "I'm her mother." She mumbled as she rolled my eyes.

    She had to fill out some paperwork and answer some questions before she paid her the money.  "Mommy I can ex----" Nae said as she tried to hug her mom but She cut her off. "You and your damn sister are skating on THIN ICE do you hear me?" She said as she showed her what was on her phone. "Is Boogie okay?" She sighed as she looked down at her feet and then at her mom. She crossed her arms waiting for a response from her.  "She hasn't woke up yet. What did you even exactly do? This is about to be a whole case. I hope you know just because I bonded you out doesn't mean you possibly won't be in big trouble with the state. You only got a bond because one your age, Two you only got it cause the girl okay and up even though you did what you did." She said while unlocking the car door. She sighed, "I stabbed the girl who stabbed boogie then stomped her in the head, Then Threatening an officer." She said.

"Why did you threaten the officer Nae?"

"Because he wouldn't let me get in the ambulance with Boogie he said I'm going to jail. So I guess what I did was worth it since she tried to hurt my sister." Nae said looking out the window. Their mom was feeling a little overwhelmed but she just wanted to get to what led up to that. "Nae tell me what exactly happened so I will know baby you can't leave parts out."

"Okay. We were at the park doing nothing but chilling, Britney which is the girl who wanted to fight with Lauren and her friends came up. She tried to swing at Boogie but She moved. Thats when Boogie started beating the girl up, Mommy she honestly didn't stand a chance against Boogie and she knew it. She grabbed Boogie hair so I started just to jump in because she couldn't see. Tasha-" Her mom cut her off, "So Tasha ass was there okay continue.." She said looking over.

"Yes okay. So Tasha grabbed me and said to stop hitting the girl but this is when Boog got her head up. Boogie then slung the girl and got on top they started to JUMP her. So it was one grabbing her hair and one trying to hit her but Cassie and Malika quickly started hitting them. I saw the girl reach into her pocket but Boog was so far gone she wouldn't get up when I was trying to stop them. So she stabbed Boog in the leg I think.. I can't remember I just remember blanking out and stomping the girl and taking a blade and putting it to the girl shoulder." Nae said in one breath which made her mom eyes go big in shock almost like her heart was ripped out.

"I'm so close to moving, If this shit keeps happening where these females keep messing with my baby. They never had a issue with her before Ermias when she was just his bestfriend. They're jealous."