11.

Blacc Sam,

Blacc Sam,

"THIS CANT BE FUCKING TRUE" I screamed and threw at punch at the wall. I was happy but pissed because if she was mine I missed out on her whole pregnancy and the birth of MY child. "Man chill out you don't even know if she really yours text her and tell her you want a dna test" Nip explained. I looked at him crazy,

"Nigga you the one talking about she look like me! Now you talking bout a dna test." I yelled at my brother. "Yeah and you the nigga denying the shit when it was clear as day she look exactly like you." He shrugged me off. I aint know anything about a baby, I didn't know nothing. It's like she kept me in the dark bout important shit, I pulled my phone out going to her contact I still had it saved from when Nip told me Boog be around her but I never found a reason to text her. I really was hoping this was my baby because then she would be my first child. But, Her mom is the issue for me. She was wild when I met her and probably wild after still. I felt a lot of emotions anger, happiness, betrayal ALL emotions.

  As far as I'm concerned I really don't have shit to say too her. I just wanted to be in the child life, Shit I don't even know the child name she didn't care to tell me even when I confronted her about it.. she showed no emotion. I pulled up to where she at, She opened the door and looked shook to see me.. "Um how did you-" I cut her off. "I came to see my daughter, can I see her or I gotta wait 3 more years?" I snapped. She stepped to the side and let me in. She closed and locked the door. Shit felt weird asking what's your own child name. She was sitting on the couch looking upset, "What's wrong?" I asked her looking at her pout with her arms folded. She pointed towards Cass way and I looked at her, "What you did to her?"

"Mommy pow pow me." She gave Cassie a big death stare, "Lehla." She said rolling her eyes.

"You be beating her? She two you lost your damn mind."

"I didn't beat her, I popped her on the hand idiot. Tell him what you did Lehla." She ignored Cassie, I'm like yeah this my child. "Okay I'll get you a new one show him what you did baby." She said in a sweet tone. She got up and stomped her little feet to the little desks she had for her and showed me her ipad was cracked up with water all on it she was trying to turn it on and it wouldn't turn on. So I guess she fucked it up like bad.

"I'll buy you another one okay?"

"Okay" She looked scared so I picked her up. Her brown eyes just gazing in mines. "Mommy not gone pop you nomore Okay?" I said. She started playing with the chains on my neck, "yours?" She asked showing me my own chain. "Yes mine." I smiled. "how old are you?" She put up two fingers with a smile she was smart so I give her that clearly her mama teaching her shit.

I sat and talked to her for a minute, She grabbed my hand showing me her toys. "Hold this." She said giving me her dolls and running out the room. "back." She sat down combing the hair while I hold it.

"Be still." She hit the doll with the comb like it was moving while she tried to do the hair. It kinda reminded me of Samantha and my mom when she was little. "whats jur name?" She looked at me. "Sam" I looked at her, "mommy friend?"