12.

whew hope y'all ready

Ermias,

"Wake your ass up." Boog shook me out my sleep my heart began pounding hella fast. I turned towards her then turned back around because she didn't say anything. Then, I heard her get up and go out the room so I figured she was using the restroom until I woke back up to her throwing shit at me. "Why you doing all that?" I asked her jumping out the bed. "Tell the truth." She said turning the phone around so I could see it. It was a tweet of this bitch Britney claiming we fucked, It was NOT true. I don't plan putting my hands on her no time soon. I stood their in shock looking stupid for a hot two minutes.

"Man after the party I came to you the fucc." I said dodging a remote being thrown at my head. She stomped her feet throwing a tantrum. "Calm down man, I aint touch that girl! Stop before you hurt yourself being mad at me." I tried reaching for her arms, She ran out of shit to throw so now she was just going crazy. "Why you cant have a conversation like a normal person, Why you gotta throw shit?" I asked trying to make something good out the situation. "Ask questions later thats why." She said grabbing my phone. I thought she was about to go through it, I mean I don't think I got anything in there that'll piss her off. I think, My head starting thinking back. "Ermias, Was. she. at. the. party?"

"I don't think she ever came in." I said rethinking. I know I aint fuck that girl specially not at no damn party, The shit wasn't adding up and it had something to do with me. So shit I was confused she must had the wrong Ermias. "So what you want me to do Boog?" I asked from a far distance.

"You don't have to do anything she's fucking with my patience now Ermias, and I'm going to believe you because even though you did go to the lame ass party, You came here after when you should've been here in the first place." She said picking up everything she threw off the floor. "The party only lame cause you aint go." I laughed as she bent down picking up glass frames she threw. "Sorry, I was to busy throwing up and laying down while my boyfriend go to a party to be seen." She said sarcastically. I sucked my teeth.

"You knew what it was when you poured your feelings out to me saying you want to be with me."

"I really don't have to put up with it, We poured our feelings out to EACH OTHER it wasn't a one way street." The room got quiet she laid back down scrolling on her phone.

I leaned down and tried to kiss her but she turned her face the other way. "Come on, how long you finna call yourself being mad?" I asked as I started kissing her neck. "As long as I can." She moaned as I left a trail of hickeys starting at her neck down to her stomach. "How long that shit finna be?" I asked as I lifted her thighs. "Ermias you better not you just trying to get on my goodside." She tried getting up, I dove in, tongue first, licking every drop of her juices. "Ah shit," She tried not to moan she was trying to hold back standing her ground. "You ain't answer my question yet, you still mad?"