2.

She didn't know why the hell she agreed to go out on a date with him knowing how bland the nigga was

   She didn't know why the hell she agreed to go out on a date with him knowing how bland the nigga was. Lauren sat and half laughed at another one of Trey's lame ass jokes. She was so frustrated because Trey was so boring and not interesting at all, he was a singing type of dude and she hated it like the kids that wanted you to know they were in chorus. He had no type of stories about a shoot out, selling drugs, fights all he had was old corny jokes from the back of a childrens book it was definitely tiring.

  All she could think about was Ermias.  She wouldn't be bored if Ermias was sitting across from her at all instead of Trey that was a fact. I mean Ermias can hold a conversation without it being corny he was himself, Shit he didn't care about sugarcoating anything. She's not even into pretty boys, She like more of a hard guy. "Oh, my dad is calling me,  I'll be right back." Lauren lied while smiling as she got up from the table.  "Take your time. Tell him I said hi." She ignored that part, Her real dad aint even like Trey anyway but her family loves Ermias but they don't understand the concept of being just bestfriends. Lauren walked to the front of the restaurant and called Ermias. 

"Ermias, I'm about to die!" Lauren whined as she folded her arms and pouted.  Ermias laughed. "Man fucc you want me to do? Come save you?" Ermias asked as he laughed. "Really?" A female voice in his background approach. "Oh you finna get in trouble Ermias you are towww up" Lauren laughed. "No, I aint. Have fun with your bae!" He said before he pretended to hang up. 

"Fuck you and the bitch in the back, Ermias don't hang up on me!" Lauren said as she stomped her right foot.  "Ain't nobody hanging up on yo ass! I'll be there in a minute but you gone have to tell dude yaself, Shoulda just drove so you coulda left on your own" Ermias said as he got up and grabbed his keys. "What am I supposed to tell him? He boring so I'm leaving? Thats so rude."

"If I go in and gotta say something ima tell him I'm your boyfriend and you had no business being out with him anyways" Ermias laughed. "You're embarrassing I'll just tell him I have an emergency." She sucked her teeth.

____

"Put your seatbelt on." Ermias said after Lauren got in the car. "That nigga was too dry. Thank you!" Lauren said before she started kissing Ermias's cheek.  "You better be lucky that I came to pick you up. I stopped being a hoe for this." Ermias says as he looks over at Lauren.  "You did what?!!!" Lauren yelled like she was shocked.  "Yeah. I know. I surprised myself." Ermias said. "Aw you deserve some pussy for that one." She said, He looked her up and down from her face to her pants so fast."

"Not from me sir.." she grabbed his face turning it towards traffic. Lauren laughed as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. "You wanna go home or you wanna be with me?" He asked her. "Or you wanna be with me?" She reversed the question. "Yeah I wanna be with you." He said, It got quiet. He broke the silence looking at the road, "What if I told you ion wanna finish this school shit."

"I'll tell you shut up and finish we only got a few months you can do it."

"Ion need school though Boog, You know I don't. I get money without it, Ima get it without a degree or diploma shit what Im aiming for aint got shit to do with school relations. Just make sure you get it done."