33.

Lauren,

Lauren,

"Nae you need to get your shit together and stop being worried bout these little boys. Focus on graduating!" I heard my mother yell at Nae. They've been going at it for the past ten minutes.

"Why are you so worried about me and not being worried about your fast ass daughter! You are quick to tell me get my life together but you have a 19 year old daughter who got pregnant. Dropped out college. And let niggas choke her!" Nae screamed.  I jumped out of bed careful not to wake Kam up. "I don't have nothing to do with you needing to do something with you life so keep me up out your shit!" I yelled going into living room where they were. 

"Yes you do!" She yelled at me.  "How?" I asked.

"Explain to me how?"  I said getting very frustrated.

"Because you're always worried about me and what I'm doing!" 

"No the hell I'm not!" 

"Man cut the bull Lauren!" She screamed.

"You always are, but won't tell your mother that you're still around here fucking with your baby daddy and that other dude what's his name? Dave?"  I looked at her ready to beat her ass.

"Lauren what is she talking about?" My mama asked clearly upset.  "Yea Lauren what am I talking about?" Nae asked sarcastically.

"Nothing ma." I said calmly. 

"Oh it's nothing?" Nae asked. "Well since it's nothing tell your mama how you had a pregnancy scare with the boy? And your son be there. Tell your mama how you and Ermias still be messing around."  She was lying about Ermias and I.

"Lauren, I just know damn well she is lying." My mama stated with anger in her voice. 

"Nope." Nae said. 

"Nae shut up." My mama said. 

"Ma he comes to see Kam or we discuss things when he comes through. that's it." 

"And you didn't care to tell me?" She asked.
"With y'all situation and everything y'all go through. You should be telling me." 

"I didn't tell you because I know how you are. Plus I make my own decisions. Soooo if I want to get back with him I will."

"I need to be the first to know considering I stand by with you for everything." She said. 

"Aight ma." I mumbled.  "What was that?" She asked.  "I'm sorry ma." I said.

"Oh I thought that's what I heard."

"So you just gone skip past the fact that you fucking the biggest dope boy around here also he's Brittany cousin?" Nae asked. 

"I'm not fucking nobody." I defended myself.

"But since you talk so damn much tell your mother how you're messing around with the Hoggy, Sneaking him in here. Tell her how you  ALSO Stole her car to go have sex. Tell her."  I looked over at my mama as her mouth hung open and tears began to flood from them.