21.

I was iffy on posting these three chapters. Im iffy on posting the others as well because it's gonna just be alot. I hope y'all dont get mad at me cause I'm just getting started! 😂 I also hope y'all are staying SAFE! Don't forget to give feedback

Fast foward two months,

Ermias,

It's been two months since everything happened. I haven't seen or talked to Boog and I miss her like crazy. It's fucked up that she had to leave me for me to appreciate her and realize how much I needed her.

"Blacc, just go home."

"I can't even trust you to take care of yourself, Nip. You'll die if I leave." He said being dramatic as hell.

"Everything else in my life is dead. My family is gone, I only can watch my son on certain days without my girl here. Only thing thats good and consistent right now is music." I said casually like the shit was normal for me. I fucked up bad.

"Nigga Who's fault is that?" He yelled. "You fucked up your relationship. Nigga you cheated. You left all type of nights! You the one abandoned your family for fucking groupies in a studio." Blacc Said.

"I know that, Sam! I FUCKED UP! I RUINED EVERYTHING!" I yelled. "Now she's gone." I put my hands on my head.

"Nip, I go through this shit every fucking day with you for the past few months. I don't blame Boog for not wanting to put up with yo ass! All you fucking care about is fucking music." He shook his head at me. I mean that wasn't true, I love my family to death. I know I may come off as its music over them but I had to find a way to put a stop to that narrative. "You wasn't suppose to do her like that outta all women. She been with you before y'all even made that shit official but you ended up trynna shit on her at the end man." Blacc said getting into my head.

Blacc Sam quick POV

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Boog, What you doing? How you been?" I asked.

"Umm I'm currently out, I've been good."

"That's good!" So, I've been talking to her behind Nip's back. I know that if he knows I've been keeping contact he'll try to use me as a pawn to get back closer to her while she's trying to grow. We talk to keep her updated on anything. "How's Ermias? Is he up and being active?" She asked, she wants my brother back, she just doesn't want to get hurt again. And he's whining for her every two seconds but trying to put on this tough skin act. "He's fine, but he just left and he's gonna be out all day today. So do you want to bring Kam before he gets back?"

"Oh yeah, I'll bring him, Im out with a friend right now give me twenty minutes."

"Alright sis I'll text you to let you know if anything changes." I said hanging up.