15.

Lauren,

"Aye what took you so long? I been waiting for an hour." Ermias complained as I sat down at the table across from him. 

"Sorry baby, I was with Malika" I said as I looked over at him sitting down on the couch.  "What you did today?" I asked him, like he wasn't pissed off at me for being late on purpose. "Nah, fuck what I did today, Why was you late?" He semi yelled at me. I placed my purse on the table.  "First of all, Dont yell at me Ermias, I told you I was with Malika, You wanna call and ask?? Third, you left me at a hospital to do who knows what." I said calmly before I sat next to him putting the crutches down. "Wait a minute. is this about yesterday? I apologized to you, Boog." He said as he grabbed me by my waist.  "But I didn't forgive you," I said. He sighed, "What's it gonna take, Boog? I'll do anything." He said.

"Anything?" I asked, he nodded.

"Can you Atleast act like you care about me? You was rude all day yesterday. You never ever   Be genuinely rude to me without purpose."

"Fuck? I aint got to act, I do care about you. Like alot, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings baby I aint mean to." He reached over bringing me in for a hug. I can feel he was genuinely sorry but I just wanted to know why did he leave, I got out of his lock. "What was the reason you left the hospital yesterday?" I asked him. I wanted the truth and not some story that was just made up. He held my hands down, "Okay don't hit me, Don't yell at me, and don't go crazy." He said looking at me and I can feel the  anger in me shooting up.

"Does it have something to do with you sticking your dick in somebody else?" I asked calmly.

"Nah none of that, just some entertainment." He said like it was cute to say, I couldn't even hold my anger back I just felt my hand go across his face then felt him squeezing my arm. "Yo you just fucking slapped me." He said squeezing my arm even more tighter damn near felt like my arm was suffocating. "Ermias let my arm go! I hate you." I screamed.

"Oh you hate me? Say you not gone hit me first." I agreed to that and he let my arms go. "Boog I'm sorry, I love you. That's why I'm telling you right now it'll never happen again. I guess this what made me realize it, Being there made me feel guilty. I promised I'll never hurt you and although I aint even fuck her the shit was still disrespectful to you, I will never want you to feel like somebody else got one up on you. I won't ever speak to her, I don't even know why I went in the first place." He said, I felt stupid believing him but I love him so much. If this was someone else I'll be out the door.

"Who was the female? I really wish I aint get pregnant by you. You're nasty as hell."

"Jass." I can feel myself wanting to beat the absolute hell out of him but I know I would lose. "Ermias you're making me not trust you nomore. I cant trust you, I appreciate you telling me but would you have told me if I didn't ask where did you go? Then its with someone that be around?" This just makes me can't stand the girl more than I already couldn't, I wanted to grab her by the neck and wring it.

" I understand that, But I'm sorry." He said rubbing my thighs and here he go about to make me give in just from that. I was trying hard to stand my ground. I moved his hand off my thigh, We sat separately talking about my leg. About ten minutes later he's back close to me. "So, you still mad at me?" He asked as he grabbed both of my hands. I let his hands go. 

"Yes, but I'm not all that mad at you, Since you told me." I said, being serious which caused him to laugh. He grabbed me by the arm gently directing me to his room, I'm like oh here we go. "I'm sorry, It'll never happen again. I love you." He looked into my eyes. He leaned down and tried to kiss me but I turned my face the other way. "Come on, Boog I'm sorry you still cant be mad at me." He said as he started kissing my neck.  "Yes I can. That shit aint cool." He started to leave hickeys starting at my neck down to my stomach.  "I love you." He kissed my lips, I still didn't kiss back as he was hovered over me. He lifted up my shirt taking it off. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He placed himself inside of me which caught me by surprised.